+971557505904

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971557505904

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +971557505904
Emails: gayathrikharima@gmail.com & gayathri@amsafinvestments.com
Domain: amsafinvestments.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Salaam XXX,

We are a well established corporate entity operating across various regions, within our business environment. A conglomerate of royal arab entities creating a source of funding and a credible portfolio. We are presently seeking international portfolio by diversifying into several markets as a business expansion strategy.

Hence, we increasingly invest in strong-growth and efficient business ventures seeking growth capital. Whereby this innovation brings about a win-win background by enhancing our overall portfolio and then helping businesses achieve their desired market objectives through mutually agreed participation strategy.

We care about;
-Vision and Strategy
-Leadership Experience
-Entrepreneurial Experience
-Excellence and Strong Partnership

I will like to discuss a possible investment partnership with you, if interested please reach me through any medium you find comfortable. To this end, we seek to know the possibility of starting investment negotiations with your company within your present scope of business.

If you are interested, I await your reply for a good business collaboration.

Regards,

Gayathri Kharima
Investment Director
Amsaf Investment Holdings
United Arab Emirates.
Tel/Fax:: 971-557505904
gayathri@amsafinvestments.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.