+22999587772

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999587772

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999587772
Email: usaembassy26@yahoo.in
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: usaembassy26@yahoo.in
Rue Caporal Bernard Anani
01 BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Office Tell: +229 99-58-7772

Attention Please!

I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN, sworn in as U.S. Ambassador to Benin on October 23rd, 2015. A career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor. I recently served as Director in the Office of the Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan in the Department of State. Previously, I served the Department of State as Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal. Economic Counselor, U.S. Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France. Provincial Reconstruction Team Leader, Erbil, Iraq. And Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, N?Djamena, Chad. I've also served at U.S. Missions to the United Nations in New York, Rome and Vienna, and has also had assignments in Brazil, Mozambique, Colombia and Washington.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning because the director of the United Bank For Africa ( U.B.A ) here in Benin Republic said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth ($1,800,000,00) into a new Visa Card but since then they have not heard from you, so the case was brought to my office in a view to Cancel your fund and divert it into government treasuries account, because of your sudden silence to comply with delivery terms and conditions. Then, I asked what are the conditions but i was told that you are been required to pay the delivery charges cost $55 but i told him to wait because there is no need to cancel the payment that i will do my very possible best to bring the issue to conclusion since it has been brought to my office.

To the best of my knowledge, i found out that this fund is legitimate and i advise you should send the delivery charges cost $55 to ship your Visa Card that contains your inheritance fund that worth One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ( $1,800,000.00 ). I guarantee that this fund will be delivered under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will be here guiding you on the inheritance matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required.

What could be your reason of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of money? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this email. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality. I will be waiting to hear from you with the $55 payment details, as to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:

RECEIVER NAME: WALTER PARTIN
CITY: Cotonou
TEST QUESTION: Urgent
ANSWER: Today
AMOUNT: $55 USD
MTCN NUMBER. . . . ?

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.

Best Regards,

U.S Ambassador to Benin
Amb. LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Toll: +229 99-58-7772
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999587772

Post by NumberLover »

Email: offic7263@gmail.com

Reply-to: offic7263@gmail.com
Attetion: Dear Customer.

From Money Gram Office

we sent you mail on Tuesday, December 20th 2016 and no respond so now we do apologize for our late response. Secondly, I am PROF DOLL IKEMSON the Managing Director Money Gram Transfer office Benin Republic.The transfer of your funds has commenced today with your first payment of $4,500.00 already sent as ordered by the Federal Ministry for Finance. What is required from you is $49 for activation fee of your Money Gram Transfer code of all your transfers and this payment must be made to this office before the transfer information will be released for you to pick up your first payment.

Please you are advised to move to the Money Gram Transfer and effect payment for the activation fee of your MTCN immediately and start receiving your funds without delay. For security reasons, you are advised not to expose this or the total amount of money you are receiving to people as you are only advised to move to any Money Gram Transfer in your area and make the needed payment or you can also send it through Western/Union or Ria Transfer to the information provided below and you shall receive the transfer information to pick your first payment within 3 hours today.

We shall be provided with necessary documents covering your funds with your transfer information as soon as your activation fee is confirmed paid over here as we are not allowed to release vital documents without receiving your fee and commencing the transfer. The $49 activation fee covers all the transfer of your full funds and you shall start receiving your funds from this office as soon as the payment is confirmed from you today.

The Federal Ministry of Finance also mandated that on no account shall any form of money be deducted from your total funds as it has to be receive in exact amount as it is recorded to avoid mistakes so you will be receiving $4,500.00 usd daily until it completes the total amount of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($2.5 Million) as we have in our file here In addition, this is to let you know that $4,500.00 has been sent already as your first payment and the transfer information is kept on hold by this office and shall be released as soon as we hear from you.

Please i will like you to give me a call +229 9958 7772 as soon as you send the $49.00 to avoid delays on this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your funds has lasted for a very long time than given, to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply. Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed You are to send the fee with INFORMATION BELLOW.

Receiver Name___OMA SAMUEL
Country___Benin Republic
City___Cotonou
Question___God
Answer___Bless
Amount___$49
REFRENCE Number
Sender's Name

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $49 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don't fear as soon as you send the $49. today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $49. how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth. Note the Total fund is $2.5 Million United State Dollars.

REGARDS

PROF DOLL IKEMSON

MONEY GRAM OFFICE
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrsjoy_susan@yahoo.com.sg

Reply-to: mrsjoy_susan@yahoo.com.sg
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Honestly i am just disappointed at your behavior because you know that i am a Women of God and cannot deceive you, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $48 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $48 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $48 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $48 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through Western Union money transfer, or Money Gram finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($48)

Receivers Name: JOE UDU
City: Cotonou
Test Question: When
Answer: Today
Sender's Name:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.5M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards

Mrs. Emalje Jefferys
Cell +229 9958 7772.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: wunionoffice33@gmail.com

Reply-to: wunionoffice33@gmail.com
HSC 1894 WESTERN LONDON ROAD
KOFO ABAYOMI VICTORIA ISLAND
BENIN REPUBLIC
NAME: MR. JIM AMECHI
REF: CBN/IRD/-NY-CBX/021/12
RE: RSVX /07342/01/11
WESTERN UNION INSTALLMENT PAYMENT ONLY.

INFORMATION REACHING US FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS NOW, STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 72HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $3500.00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM,TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE.YOU ARE TO PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $3500.00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM I WANT YOU TO SEND THE RENEWING AND TRANSFER FEE WITH THE INFORMATION BELLOW.

1.RECEIVER NAME:......JIM AMECHI
2.COUNTRY:...........BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :..............COTONOU
4.TEST QUESTION:.....IN GOD
5.TEST ANSWER:......WE TRUST
6.MTCN:...............................
7.YOUR COUNTRY NAME........................
8.SENDERS NAME....................
9.THE AMOUNT YOU SEND:........$

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL SEND YOU THE FIRST RECEIPT OF YOUR $3500.00 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW AND DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD THE MTCN TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( wunionoffice33@gmail.com ) TO AVOID MISTAKE DO THAT TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT OF $2.5MILLION USD FROM THIS WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OFFICE.

BEST REGARDS

MR. JIM AMECHI
CALL PHONE +229 9958 7772.
FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
DIRECT E-MAIL;( wunionoffice33@gmail.com )