+22968943189

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968943189

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968943189
Email: o_f_13@live.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bureaufof@gmail.com
Attn Dear ,

Why you abandon your $4.5musd here in Benin republic for more than 3years now????

We about to take our year stock, so we are doing massive transfer clearance of old fund bound in our bank custody here in Benin Republic via our Branch in Nigeria ,which your fund is among through the files we found in our office so what you will do now is to confirm how you want to receive your fund .

We have three option which number one is bank to bank direct online wire transfer which the total service will cost $260usd. Number two option is money gram/western union daily transfer of $4500usdx2 and the total cost of it is $120usd. Number three option is atm/cash deliver to your doorstep which the total cost of the deliver is $180usd .

And as it stand any beneficiary that fail to clear his or her fund this reason will wait for long before regain another chance so you are here by advice to take this moment serious and confirm the option you like with its details and information's and also send the fee attached with any option you choose with this information's below.

Send it through money gram or western union with information's below.
Receivers name Sunny Njoku.
City Cotonou
Country Benin Republic
Amount ?
Senders name and address
Mtcn
Email(filesofficeee@gmail.com)

Call me for mtcn as soon as you send your option details information with also the payment information of the amount you send.

Regards and take this matter serious and urgent.

Hon Watson Israel.
+229 68943189.
o_f_13@live.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: bureaufof@gmail.com

Reply-to: filesofficeee@gmail.com
CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA PLC INCONJUCTION WITH OCEANIC BANK PLC WEST AFRICA
REU 66 P/N BUILDING
PORTO NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC
ofiles126@yahoo.it

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CENTRAL BANK AND O.B.P.L.C AUDITOR HERE HAS TODAY CONCLUDED TO ACCEPT ONLY $66 TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONFIRM $1.4M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OUT FURTHER DELAY.RECONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT AND ADDRESS DETAILS.

MY GOD KNOWS THAT I AM VERY SINCERE TO YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION THEREFORE YOU WILL SURELY RECEIVE $1.4M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH $66 AS THE COST OF TRANSFER (COT).

PLEASE MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO ACT URGENT TO SEND ONLY $66 BECAUSE THAT WILL BE ONLY FEE THAT YOU ENTITLE TO PAY FOR RECEIVING YOUR $1.4M WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. I AS MIGHT HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE , I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN 26 YEARS AGO THEREFORE CAN NEVER NEVER LET MY FELLOW HUMAN BEING DOWN AS RESULT OF FEAR OF GOD IN ME .

AS SOON AS YOU PAY ONLY $66 YOU CONFIRM TELEX REPORTS $1.4M WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE OR DELAY TO YOU.

Send the $66usd through money gram or money express.

PAY THE ONLY $66 ON DETAILS STATED BELLOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME:Sunny Njoku LOCATION: BENIN
REPUBLIC.CITY ,COTONOU
SENDER'S NAME AND LOCATION:..................?
QUESTION:WHAT FOR?
ANSWER:RECEIVING.
EIGHT DIGITS NUMBER OF MTCN.............?.FORWARD PAYMENT INFOS HERE(bureaufof@gmail.com)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS REPLY .

SINCERELY YOURS,

NEW DIRECTOR DUBEN STEPHEN ,DIRECTOR CENTRAL BANK
COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC+229 68943189
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: filesofficeee@gmail.com

Reply-to: filesoffice60@gmail.com
CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA PLC INCONJUCTION WITH OCEANIC BANK PLC WEST AFRICA
REU 66 P/N BUILDING
PORTO NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC
(o_f_13@live.com)

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CENTRAL BANK AND O.B.P.L.C AUDITOR HERE HAS TODAY CONCLUDED TO ACCEPT ONLY $66 TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONFIRM $1.4M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OUT FURTHER DELAY.RECONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT AND ADDRESS DETAILS.

MY GOD KNOWS THAT I AM VERY SINCERE TO YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION THEREFORE YOU WILL SURELY RECEIVE $1.4M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH $66 AS THE COST OF TRANSFER (COT).

PLEASE MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO ACT URGENT TO SEND ONLY $66 BECAUSE THAT WILL BE ONLY FEE THAT YOU ENTITLE TO PAY FOR RECEIVING YOUR $1.4M WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. I AS MIGHT HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE , I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN 26 YEARS AGO THEREFORE CAN NEVER NEVER LET MY FELLOW HUMAN BEING DOWN AS RESULT OF FEAR OF GOD IN ME .

AS SOON AS YOU PAY ONLY $66 YOU CONFIRM TELEX REPORTS $1.4M WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE OR DELAY TO YOU.

Send the $66usd through money gram or western union.

PAY THE ONLY $66 ON DETAILS STATED BELLOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME:Sunny Njoku
SENDER'S NAME AND LOCATION:..................?
QUESTION:WHAT FOR?
ANSWER:RECEIVING.
EIGHT DIGITS NUMBER OF MTCN.............?.

FORWARD PAYMENT INFOS HERE(filesofficeee@gmail.com)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS REPLY .

SINCERELY YOURS,

NEW DIRECTOR DUBEN STEPHEN ,DIRECTOR CENTRAL BANK
COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC+229 68943189
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: filesofficeee@gmail.com

From: Barrister.Johnson.P.Peter@p3nlhg893.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net
Reply-to: Barrister.Johnson.P.Peter@p3nlhg893.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net
Hello and good day dear and it has been long time,

Through our research in many funds office in Cotonou Benin Republic we discover some files bear your names and information?s that you have abandon your fund worth $4.2musd in our country here in Cotonou Benin Republic In West Africa and through our thoroughly investigate by investigation unit we still discovered that you have sent alot of money through western union and money gram and yet you did not secure your fund and through our representative lawyer advice we suspect may be because of the many fee you have paid and never secure your fund that is the main reason you dump and abandon your fund but my dear we have good news that will wipe your tears because the new system we have now will benefit you and also repair our country image which many imposters spoil through one way or the other,assurance this unit and office giving you is that all will be well with you and your fund this moment.

First we need to reach solid agreement with you the way forward, truthful way that means we have few options and idea on how you will surely secure your fund and this unit and office need your new trust and understand with full confident in our action duty ,because this is the moment all men and women will clear his or her found for this last and final time and any body fail to claim his or fund now will forever kiss goodbye to his fund or her fund, because the fund will divide into two one goes back to government and the other way move direct to charity home build by churches around west Africa here .So that is the reason all beneficiary must be intact and serious this time because fail to comply is never again.

We may like you to come down if you can OR follow our direction.

Second we verify everything about your fund matter what it will take to arrive your place in transferring or delivery, which we have already verify the cost of re-new your old files you abandon and the delivery or transfer and all cost stand in total of only $180usd and what we need to hear from you is if you will come down or send $180usd for delivery or transfer depend on the option your chose between coming down ,delivery and transfer so kindly confirm how you want to handle this matter and also reconfirm your delivery details or transfer details if you can not come as you are sending your information?s do everything possible and best and send only $180usd with this information?s below.

Send it through money gram or western union with this infos,

Receivers name Ladi Idris.
Country Benin
City Cotonou
Amount $180usd
Mtcn
Senders name and address
Email(filesofficeee@gmail.com)

Regards and call me for any emergency question +229 6894 3189.

Barrister Johnson P.Peter,

The new executive director incharge of this office and unit.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officefilespay@yahoo.com.sg

Reply-to: wuop16@gmail.com
Good News Ref# 62272243 Sender John Shabangu

Dear customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive besides, where you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment which we didn?t hear from you for some time now. Hence, our MONEYGRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $174 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds released without delay.

Click here to view your transaction status. http://www.moneygram.com/transactions/62272243

Your payment is available.

1) Senders Name: John Shabangu
2) MTCN Number: 62272243
3)Amount: $6500. USD.

Track it with this link: http://www.moneygram.com/transactions/62272243

Kindly advice to send the $174 immediately so that we will register your payment and start receiving $6500usd after we received your payment activation fee sum of 174$ today. Be advice that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will call +2296894 3189 after the payment of $174 you will start receiving your money every day $6500 through Western Union and Money Gram until the full payment of $1, 000, 000, 00 USD is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $6500.

The moment I receive the payment of $174 I will release the first payment information?s of $6500 to you and you will pick up the money and I will send you another payment for pick up.

Send $174usd to Dom Oloha Cotonou ,Benin Republic ,mtcn senders name and adddress required as soon as you send it.

Thanks for your patronage

Mr .Pete Martins
Moneygram remittance office Benin republic
(officefilespay@yahoo.com.sg)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: filesoffice@yandex.com

Reply-to: westernun.dept@gmail.com
Attn Dear ,

Why you abandon your $4.5musd here in Benin republic for more than 4years now????

We about to take our year stock, so we are doing massive transfer clearance of old fund bound in our bank custody here in Benin Republic via our Branch in Nigeria, which your fund is among through the files we found in our office so what you will do now is to confirm how you want to receive your fund .

We have three option which number one is bank to bank direct online wire transfer which the total service will cost $260usd.

Number two option is money gram/western union daily transfer of $4500usdx2 and the total cost of it is $120usd.

Number three option is atm/cash deliver to your doorstep which the total cost of the deliver is $180usd .

And as it stand any beneficiary that fail to clear his or her fund this reason will wait for long before regain another chance so you are here by advice to take this moment serious and confirm the option you like with its details and information's and also send the fee attached with any option you choose with this information's below.

Send it through money gram or western union that is world remit with information's below.

Receivers name Idris Ladi.
City Cotonou
Country Benin Republic
Amount ?
Senders name and address
Mtcn
Email(ofiles126@yahoo.it)

Call me for mtcn as soon as you send your option details information with also the payment information of the amount you send.

Regards and take this matter serious and urgent.

Hon Watson Israel.
+229 68943189.
filesoffice@yandex.com
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: payofficecontact@gmail.com

Reply-to: ofiles126@yahoo.it
Hello Dear.
Listen we are not happy with what happen and through our engineering computer department investigation session we find out that one of ex-convict we sent to prison for many years ago because of scam are one of peoples that stole your fee, the man have re-arrested and he was in prison yard for more question to know his intention of doing that, so we are deeply sorry if it affect you at any way and we did not blame you because through our more investigation we discover many things that happen before.
From Court National Africa branch we find out that your name was among scam victims in many department in Africa Countries,Like Nigeria ,Benin Republic and Civ and even in london Uk and America,
So the matter now have move to another dymention which you will benefit you a lot because the money that we will recover from those thieves will finance this your $4.5musd matter.
And we discovered many names that was involve peoples like Mr Bello Usman,Mr Ben,Direct Koffi,Williams ,Ahemed and many others that involve in collecting alot money from you and many others scam victims, so we are taking heavy action and they arrest will start from today and we want you to know if some of this peoples are among peoples that scam you and if you still have their names try and forward more because we are very serious for this issue to maintain our country's image and peoples that have fund in Africa to have confident in our Country.
So kindly get back to us because we have good plan of shifting your $4.5musd to Usa bank for direct online wire transfer to you so that you will wittiness your transfer by your self when the transfer start.The fund will shift to Us bank so that it will be confidential transfer from Us bank direct to your bank in your country so kindly up date this court office how you want your fund and also confirm you details at once then they will direct you what to do next.
Send $85usd urgent for recall of your fund files which was was very old because your delaying.
Send it through western union or money gram
Receivers name Dom Oloha
City Cotonou
Country Benin Republic
Mtcn
Senders name and address
Regards and your understanding is highly welcome.
Hon Dr John.J Wade.
+229 6894 3189
(payofficecontact@gmail.com)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: ecowashighcourtbenin@yahoo.com

Reply-to: ecowashighcourtbenin@yahoo.com
FINAL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION,

This is to inform you that your Compensation funds $5.500,000.00 Million USA Dollars due has been uploaded into this CORPORATE ATM VISA CARD and also have registered it with United Nation for delivery to you. United Nation mandated that your ATM VISA CARD will be shipped, A Tax/Stamp Duty MUST be procured according to the New Customs Creed and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery.Approved by Ecowas and U.N.

Which you will send only $99usd for that through money gram/western union with informations below.

Receivers name Emma Odogwu
City Cotonou
Country Benin Republic
Mtcn
Text question b
Answer C
Senders name and address.
Forward it here(bofiles@yahoo.com)

Reconfirm your info listed bellow.

1. Your Full Name:======2. Your Telephone No:===3. Your Country:========4. Your Home Address:===5. Your Nearest airport:6.Direct private mail and direct moblie number that receive text.

Update me once you receive your package,

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Domino .T.Stanley
PHONE/+229 6894 3189
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: filesoffice76@yahoo.com.hk

Reply-to: filesoffice76@yahoo.com.hk
Attention:Dear Customer,

World bank and Usa bank together with Benin Republic government approve this your fund to be deliver in Atm Card.

This is to Notify you that the government of this federal Republic of Benin has been rescheduled and now free from scam or any fraudulent activities as it was before or as you may be thinking due to the fact that there was a change of government and a president since last year as well.Reconfirm your delivery address.

So therefore i want to assure you that as soon as we are in receipt of the required official security keeping fee of this your $4.2musd ATM card parcel which is the only thing that is still delaying this delivery from commencing that you will receive your ATM card at your provided home address within the interval of 48hours of our delivery.

Note that this noble firm/company called Ups delivery company do not engage in anything evil or something that will bring a bad name to this noble firm so therefore i want you to hurriedly pick up the payment information and hurry up to any western union or money gram around you to upset the $109 fee asap because the more this your ATM card stays at the security keeping room,the more fee that you will be charged before you can receive this your ATM card parcel so the earlier the better to enable this delivery to commence as it has been scheduled.

Direct the payment to origin of your fund through money gram or western union to this infos below,

Receiver's Name========Jim Amechi
Country=====?nin Republic
City=====Cotonou
Text Question======Very?
Answer=====Urgent
Amount====$109 only
Sender's Name======Mtcn=====Forward to this email(filesoffice76@yahoo.com.hk)

I await to receive the payment information either by here on my email or you can text it to me direct on this my phone number +22968943189.

Yours in service

Mrs.Joan R. David
Director Incharge In Benin Republic.

Your $4.2musd in atm visa card delivery,
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: o_b_plc_16@live.com

Reply-to: ofiles126@yahoo.it
Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Take urgent step this time because you have abandon this your fund for long.Your $4.5musd will be bank to bank direct wire transfer as soon as you fill the form below and also you will send transfer charges of $78usd and it will also use to open new account bear your name and information's for easiest bank to bank online direct wire transfer from our bank office to your destination account in your place which you need to confirm the required details below.Again if you did not not want bank transfer then your fund will credit to valid atm visa card which will activate and send direct to your doorstep so kindly confirm how your want your abandon inheritance fund and forward your details by filling the form below.

Send $78usd through money gram or western union to this infos below,

Receivers name Sunny Njoku
City Cotonou
Country Benin Republic
Mtcn
senders name and address.

Fill this form below and get back to us,

1. Your valid ID:............
2. Your full name and address:........
3. Your Telephone Numbers:...
4. Bank Name...........
5. Bank Account Name:........
6. Your Account no#..........
7. Routing Number:...........
8. Swift Code:...............
9. Bank Address:.............
10. Email Address............

Regards,

Hon Ken Domino John,
Email(o_b_plc_16@live.com)
Phone 00229 6894 3189.