+22999747381

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999747381

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22998836885 & +22999747381
Email:s atmcarddepartment@euromail.hu & atmcarddepartment@openmailbox.org
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: atmcarddepartment@openmailbox.org
Attention:

We officially want to inform you that an ATM Visa Card Valued at $15 Million USD only has been accredited in your favor by the Benin ATM Card Organization, Republic of Benin. The ATM Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000.00 USD Per Day from any ATM Card machine in your country. You are advised to contact Mr. Tony Elumelu via this email for claim processing:

Mr. Tony Elumelu
Executive,Committee On ATM Card Payment.
Email: atmcarddepartment@euromail.hu or atmcarddepartment@openmailbox.org
call or text +229 98836885 / +229 99747381

Note: arrangement can also be made in transferring of the awarded fund ($15m USD) to your personal bank account OR delivering of your ATM Card to your contact address. Please provide the following details for processing to Mr. Tony Elumelu:

(1) Your Full Name============(2) Cell Phone Number=====(3) Current Home Address=======(4) Fax Number===============(5) Country===================(6) City=====================(7) Nearest Airport =============(8) Next Of Kin Name==========(9) Next Email Address=========(10) ANNUAL INCOME=============

Payment Mode:

1) Delivery of ATM Visa Card by courier : Yes/No
2) Bank to bank Transfer: Yes/No

Once again congratulation.

Regards,

Management

Mrs. Blessing Ben
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999747381

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22999747381 & +2347064258303
Email: dhl.office@foxmail.com

Reply-to: dhl.office@foxmail.com
DEAR:

WE FINALLY CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT OF (US$4,5M) VIA ATM OFFICE THIS MORNING AS THE BEST AND EASIER WAY TO CASH YOUR FUNDS IN ANY OF YOUR NEAREST ATM Machine IN YOUR CITY,

WELL, BASED ON MY AGREEMENT WITH ATM DIRECTOR, Rev.James Godwin, YOUR ATM WILL Deliver IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT HIM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS FOLLOW

YOUR NAME___________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR COUNTY/CITY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER_______
ID COPY_______
OCCUPATION_______

ATM OFFICE MANAGER:
CONTACT PERSON: Rev.James Godwin
E-MAIL:dhl.office@foxmail.com
PHONE NO +22999747381/+2347064258303

YOUR FUNDS AMOUNT DEPOSITED IS US$4.5million and only fee you have to pay is $115.00.

BEST REGARDS,

Mrs.Beverly Fred
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22999747381
Email: westernoffice@mail2mark.com

Reply-to: westernoffice@mail2mark.com
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381
Email:(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)

Attn Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $2.500,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS. by America security leading team and America representative officers, So between today the 24 th of August till the end Of October 2016 you will be receiving the sum of $8,000 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $8,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $2.500,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today's $8,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $8,000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all the necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money Transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate).

Below is the information of today track it in our websitehttps://wumt.westernuni on.com/ asp/orderStatus.asp?country=gl obal to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn?t here from you soon we'll pickup it up from line for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

1)Sender First Name:::: Bjy Sgbk
2)MTCN Number::: 4860732294
3)Text Question:::How long
4)Answer:::24 hrs
5)Amount::: $8,000.00

we need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

(Full Receivers name)::::...............
(Your Country)::::..................
( Address):::::................. ..
(Phone Number):::...........
(Your Age):::::............
(OCCUPATION )::::.......

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager Director office of release order: Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381(Dr. William s Watts.

Below are the information's you will use to send sum of 107 dollars for the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) Send it through WESTERN UNION OR Money Gram as follows

1.RECEIVER NAME: Collins Egodi
2.COUNTRY:Benin Republic
3.CITY : Cotonou,
4..TEST QUESTION:A
5.TEST ANSWER:B
MTCN:.........?
SENDER NAME.....?
Amount:$107

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Collins Egodi
(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)
DIRECTOR of Western union Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22999747381

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Email:(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)
WESTERN UNION FIRST PAYMENT - MTCN. 4860732294!?

Attn Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $2.500,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS. by America security leading team and America representative officers, So between today the 24 th of August till the end Of October 2016 you will be receiving the sum of $8,000 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $8,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $2.500,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today's $8,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $8,000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all the necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money Transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate).

Below is the information of today track it in our websitehttps://wumt.westernuni on.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=gl obal to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn?t here from you soon we'll pickup it up from line for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

1)Sender First Name:::: Bjy Sgbk
2)MTCN Number::: 4860732294
3)Text Question:::How long
4)Answer:::24 hrs
5)Amount::: $8,000.00

we need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

(Full Receivers name)::::...............
(Your Country)::::..................
( Address):::::................. ..
(Phone Number):::...........
(Your Age):::::............
(OCCUPATION )::::.......

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager Director office of release order: Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381(Dr Mike John Egodi

Below are the information's you will use to send sum of 107 dollars for the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) Send it through WESTERN UNION OR Money Gram as follows

1.RECEIVER NAME: Mike John
2.COUNTRY:Benin Republic
3.CITY : Cotonou,
4..TEST QUESTION:A
5.TEST ANSWER:B
MTCN:.........?
SENDER NAME.....?
Amount:$107

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Mike John
(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)
DIRECTOR of Western union Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

ATTENTION:DEAR COSTUMER ,

YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND BE READY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS BEFORE REPLYING TO IT. WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION AND HAVE VERIFIED THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE FUND VALUED AT THE AMOUNT OF $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN THIS OFFICE.

WE ARE INSTRUCTED BY ECO BANK PLC OF BENIN TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICE (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) SO YOU WILL BE RECEIVING $5,000.00 USD DAILY UNTIL IT COMPLETE THE TOTAL AMOUNT ($4.5 MLION USD).

MEANWHILE; WE ARE GOING TO REMIT/ACTIVATE AN MTCN IN YOUR NAME (5,000.00 PER DAY) AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE TRANSFER CHARGE OF $115 USD FOR US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TILL IT IS FULLY TRANSFERRED WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL FEE.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $115 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFERRING FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE (MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC) TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.

FINALLY UPDATE US WITH THE $115 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, AND WE WILL FORWARD YOUR FIRST PAYMENT DETAILS TO PICK UP YOUR FUND FROM THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY, BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO REMIT THE $115 USD VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM BEEN OUR TRANSFERRING CHARGE AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN FOR YOUR $5,000.00 USD.

1.RECEIVER NAME:..JOSEPH ONYI
2.COUNTRY:...........BENIN REPUBLIC.
3.CITY:..................... COTONOU.
4.TEST QUESTION:...............GOD.
5.TEST ANSWER:..............BLESS.
6.AMOUNT:..................$ 115 USD.

For Your Notice: Finally, I want to stress some facts clearly concerning some reports about people using our Logo and Adulteration of my name Mr Roland Mark and this company to extort money from people claiming to have some transactions. To tackle this incidence I have resorted to giving a code to any person that has transaction with us to avoid the reassurance of such situation. Any e-mail received concerning this transaction without this code (4567) should be regarded and treated as a scam and it is not from this office. And I shall be grateful if you can E-mail us back, your urgent alarm for this is highly appreciated. Thank you.

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL CO-OPERATIONS AND WISH TO SERVE YOU BETTER, WE KINDLY AWAIT YOUR MUTUAL RESPONSE WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS OF THE TRANSFERRING CHARGE OF $115 USD SOON.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Western Union department Head Office
Office Line: +22999747381
Office Fax:+2347064258303
westernoffice@mail2mark.com
Mr Roland Mark
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: customer.cares@accountant.com

Reply-to: customer.cares@accountant.com
ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY: THIS IS LAST CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE OVER THIS YOUR FUND IN OUR HEAD OFFICE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT CENTER.

Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $99.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $255.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $99.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $7,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $7,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $7,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $7,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office. I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Money Gram OR Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow.

Receivers name: JOSEPH ONYI
Text Question: In God
Answer: We trust
Amount required: $99.
Sender's Name:
MTCN#:
Sender's address:
Phone Number:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 99747381/+2347064258303 MRS. Anne B JAMES. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address (customer.cares@accountant.com) I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $99.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $7,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $99.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TODAY

MRS. Anne B JAMES
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department
Telephone +229 99747381/+2347064258303
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Official E-mail { customer.cares@accountant.com}
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13605895942 & +22999747381
Emails: officefill@usa.com & dhl.office@foxmail.com

From Mr. Victor D. Adams.
Phone Number;( 360589-5942 )
Diplomatic Agent DHL Express
DHL Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.

Good Day My DearBeneficiary,

How are you today together with your family, am Mr. Victor D. Adams, a courier diplomatic agent from DHL Express Courier Company, Cotonou, Benin Republic. I have a consignment registered in your name and due to be delivered to you. I was mandated to deliver the consignment to your door post and I am currently at the Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Sterling, VA 20166, USA, United State Of America, This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while i was told that it will take me only 3 days.The way USA airport security inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased.I am having a little problem here with San Diego International Airport HOMELAND
SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD CLEARANCE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied me to make the delivery to your doorstep.They persisted I must provide the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance before i will be allow to connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city. I presented the Anti-Drug certificate,Yellow Tag and Insurance certificate, even the Ownership Certificate,but they refused.I asked the man in charge Mr.Mark David the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits in PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown consignment without the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual.I don't have any means to contact you when i arrived this airport San Diego International Airport, and my only means to communicate with you orally,is through phone-boot but i could not due to the pressure they are giving me and i was told not to keep away from this consignment till it handed over to you.

At the moment I have negotiated with the US Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused.They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and i try to call you on phone yesterday my dear and your phone number is going ans I have also contacted USA EMBASSY BENIN and through the help of a customs officer Mr.Peter Fowler,they said that it will cost sum of $155.00.Now is almost 02:55 am while your nearest airport flight will be taking off by 05: 30 pm and i don't want to make this delivery late tonight, And please note that the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES will enable me to get through customs at Washington Dulles then i will connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city, and you free to call me with this number any time you need to talk to me, here is my contact telephone number below; (360589-5942) please my dear try all you can to see that you send the needed fee as soon as possible because that is the only thing holding me as off now to be at your doorstep together with your consignment. Meanwhile; Go ahead and reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your consignment box to you today without any further delay.

NAME: = = = = = = = = = ADDRESS: = = = = = = = = MOBILE NO.:= = = = = = = = = = = = = NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:= = = = = = = A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION := = = = = =
Therefore; kindly go ahead and send the needed fee of $155.00.To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately

through western union or money gram with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my flight to come over to your house and hand over your consignment to you as the real owner of it, Meanwhile; send the little fee to our office in Benin Republic through western union or money gram money transfer with the informations below:

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE NEEDED FEE WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME: PETER OFOR
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
QUESTION: Be Honest
ANSWER: Truth
AMOUNT: US$155
MTCN.......

Send the MTCN via email below, ( dhl.office@foxmail.com ) or call Rev Dr Mathew Godwin (Director) General of DHL Express Courier Company, +229 99747381,to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me . I will be forwarding this email to the company.To avoid any delay,once you get the money send kindly Email me on (officefill@usa.com ) and let me know through the phone call,and try to call me with this phone number below; ( 360589-5942 ) as soon as you update them about the needed certificate.

Please don't delay because i don't have enough time to be delay.Send across the $155.00.To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a. . .p.I'm waiting for your urgent response along with your payment information to complete this delivery.

Best Regards And Remain Blessed.
From Mr. Victor D. Adams.
Phone Number;( 360589-5942 )
Diplomatic Agent DHL Express
Courier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.