+2347064258303

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347064258303

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22965133376
Email: westernu399@yahoo.com.hk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernu399@yahoo.com.hk
The first $5000.00 was sent today .

Get back to us with this needed information as soon as you receive this massage.

Your name___
Your country__
Your address___
You?re Age/sex__
Your occupation
Direct phone number__
Your home phone number__

Thanks,

Mr.Maurice Morgan.
(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)
Phone +2347064258303/+22965133376
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2347064258303

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22965133376
Email: dhl.office@foxmail.com

Reply-to: dhl.office@foxmail.com
Good.day

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of $9.5 Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $9.5,000.000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 4 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of November 2016. What you have to do now is to contact DHL COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the DHL COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($105.00 US) One Hundred & Five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $105.00 US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur rage. You have to contact DHL COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Directors Name: Dr. Clement David
Company's Name:DHL EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.
Telephone: +2347064258303/+22965133376
Email: courierexpress (dhl.office@foxmail.com)

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $105.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The DHL COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money OK.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Philips Adam
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22999747381 & +2347064258303

DEAR:

WE FINALLY CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT OF (US$4,5M) VIA ATM OFFICE THIS MORNING AS THE BEST AND EASIER WAY TO CASH YOUR FUNDS IN ANY OF YOUR NEAREST ATM Machine IN YOUR CITY,

WELL, BASED ON MY AGREEMENT WITH ATM DIRECTOR, Rev.James Godwin, YOUR ATM WILL Deliver IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT HIM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS FOLLOW

YOUR NAME___________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR COUNTY/CITY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER_______
ID COPY_______
OCCUPATION_______

ATM OFFICE MANAGER:
CONTACT PERSON: Rev.James Godwin
E-MAIL:dhl.office@foxmail.com
PHONE NO +22999747381/+2347064258303

YOUR FUNDS AMOUNT DEPOSITED IS US$4.5million and only fee you have to pay is $115.00.

BEST REGARDS,

Mrs.Beverly Fred
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22999747381
Email: westernoffice@mail2mark.com

Reply-to: westernoffice@mail2mark.com
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381
Email:(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)

Attn Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $2.500,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS. by America security leading team and America representative officers, So between today the 24 th of August till the end Of October 2016 you will be receiving the sum of $8,000 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $8,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $2.500,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today's $8,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $8,000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all the necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money Transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate).

Below is the information of today track it in our websitehttps://wumt.westernuni on.com/ asp/orderStatus.asp?country=gl obal to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn?t here from you soon we'll pickup it up from line for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

1)Sender First Name:::: Bjy Sgbk
2)MTCN Number::: 4860732294
3)Text Question:::How long
4)Answer:::24 hrs
5)Amount::: $8,000.00

we need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

(Full Receivers name)::::...............
(Your Country)::::..................
( Address):::::................. ..
(Phone Number):::...........
(Your Age):::::............
(OCCUPATION )::::.......

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager Director office of release order: Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381(Dr. William s Watts.

Below are the information's you will use to send sum of 107 dollars for the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) Send it through WESTERN UNION OR Money Gram as follows

1.RECEIVER NAME: Collins Egodi
2.COUNTRY:Benin Republic
3.CITY : Cotonou,
4..TEST QUESTION:A
5.TEST ANSWER:B
MTCN:.........?
SENDER NAME.....?
Amount:$107

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Collins Egodi
DIRECTOR of Western union Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347064258303 & +22999747381

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Email:(westernoffice@mail2mark.com)
WESTERN UNION FIRST PAYMENT - MTCN. 4860732294!?

Attn Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $2.500,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS. by America security leading team and America representative officers, So between today the 24 th of August till the end Of October 2016 you will be receiving the sum of $8,000 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $8,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $2.500,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today's $8,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $8,000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all the necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money Transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate).

Below is the information of today track it in our websitehttps://wumt.westernuni on.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=gl obal to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn?t here from you soon we'll pickup it up from line for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

1)Sender First Name:::: Bjy Sgbk
2)MTCN Number::: 4860732294
3)Text Question:::How long
4)Answer:::24 hrs
5)Amount::: $8,000.00

we need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

(Full Receivers name)::::...............
(Your Country)::::..................
( Address):::::................. ..
(Phone Number):::...........
(Your Age):::::............
(OCCUPATION )::::.......

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager Director office of release order: Phone /+2347064258303/+22999747381(Dr Mike John Egodi

Below are the information's you will use to send sum of 107 dollars for the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) Send it through WESTERN UNION OR Money Gram as follows

1.RECEIVER NAME: Mike John
2.COUNTRY:Benin Republic
3.CITY : Cotonou,
4..TEST QUESTION:A
5.TEST ANSWER:B
MTCN:.........?
SENDER NAME.....?
Amount:$107

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Mike John
DIRECTOR of Western union Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2348039230113, +2347064258303 & +22965133376

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin Republic

Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your ATM master card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the $2.5 million inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse. with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact DHL DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

You?re name
You?re country
You?re home address
You?re Tel phone number
include your ID Card

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused,and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase, they told me that their keeping charges is $95 Dollars and i deposited it on 10th April 2017.call them as soon as you receive this email.Below is their contact Information's

Directors Name: Dr. ABAH Clement
Company's Name:DHL EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.
Telephone: +2347064258303/+22965133376
Email: courierexpress (dhl.office@foxmail.com)

contact them today to avoid increase of their official keeping fee.and let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Regards

MRS ANITA OZOR
PHONE +2348039230113
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Benin West Africa.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22965133376 & +2347064258303
Email: federalministryoffinance9114@outlook.com

Reply-to: federalministryoffinance9114@outlook.com
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE
DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STBBRP
Date: 15/April /2017

Dear Customer,

I have to inform you again that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in encantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot lie to you for $85.00 usd, it is for bank processing for your $4.700,000.00 usd payment to be transfer to you.

Note, the fee of $85.00 usd is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you, it is an official bank payment processing fee and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and I don't want you to loose this fund this time because you may never get another good opportunity, the federal government was very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $85.00 usd you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement, Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.700,000.00 usd into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the information to send the Fee through western union money transfer, or Money Gram, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($85.00 usd)

Receiver's Name::: JOSEPH ONYI
City:::.Cotonou,
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount ::required:$85.00 usd
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender's address:

Your Full Banking Details to avoid wrong Transfer Such as:

Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.7Million United State Dollars without any delay.

Best Regards

Mr Donald Parcker
Email: federalministryoffinance9114@outlook.com
Details +22965133376/+2347064258303
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

ATTENTION:DEAR COSTUMER ,

YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND BE READY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS BEFORE REPLYING TO IT. WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION AND HAVE VERIFIED THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE FUND VALUED AT THE AMOUNT OF $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN THIS OFFICE.

WE ARE INSTRUCTED BY ECO BANK PLC OF BENIN TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICE (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) SO YOU WILL BE RECEIVING $5,000.00 USD DAILY UNTIL IT COMPLETE THE TOTAL AMOUNT ($4.5 MLION USD).

MEANWHILE; WE ARE GOING TO REMIT/ACTIVATE AN MTCN IN YOUR NAME (5,000.00 PER DAY) AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE TRANSFER CHARGE OF $115 USD FOR US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TILL IT IS FULLY TRANSFERRED WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL FEE.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $115 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFERRING FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE (MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC) TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.

FINALLY UPDATE US WITH THE $115 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, AND WE WILL FORWARD YOUR FIRST PAYMENT DETAILS TO PICK UP YOUR FUND FROM THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY, BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO REMIT THE $115 USD VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM BEEN OUR TRANSFERRING CHARGE AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN FOR YOUR $5,000.00 USD.

1.RECEIVER NAME:..JOSEPH ONYI
2.COUNTRY:...........BENIN REPUBLIC.
3.CITY:..................... COTONOU.
4.TEST QUESTION:...............GOD.
5.TEST ANSWER:..............BLESS.
6.AMOUNT:..................$ 115 USD.

For Your Notice: Finally, I want to stress some facts clearly concerning some reports about people using our Logo and Adulteration of my name Mr Roland Mark and this company to extort money from people claiming to have some transactions. To tackle this incidence I have resorted to giving a code to any person that has transaction with us to avoid the reassurance of such situation. Any e-mail received concerning this transaction without this code (4567) should be regarded and treated as a scam and it is not from this office. And I shall be grateful if you can E-mail us back, your urgent alarm for this is highly appreciated. Thank you.

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL CO-OPERATIONS AND WISH TO SERVE YOU BETTER, WE KINDLY AWAIT YOUR MUTUAL RESPONSE WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS OF THE TRANSFERRING CHARGE OF $115 USD SOON.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Western Union department Head Office
Office Line: +22999747381
Office Fax:+2347064258303
westernoffice@mail2mark.com
Mr Roland Mark
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: customer.cares@accountant.com

Reply-to: customer.cares@accountant.com
ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY: THIS IS LAST CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE OVER THIS YOUR FUND IN OUR HEAD OFFICE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT CENTER.

Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $99.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $255.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $99.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $7,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $7,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $7,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $7,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office. I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Money Gram OR Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow.

Receivers name: JOSEPH ONYI
Text Question: In God
Answer: We trust
Amount required: $99.
Sender's Name:
MTCN#:
Sender's address:
Phone Number:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 99747381/+2347064258303 MRS. Anne B JAMES. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address (customer.cares@accountant.com) I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $99.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $7,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $99.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TODAY

MRS. Anne B JAMES
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department
Telephone +229 99747381/+2347064258303
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Official E-mail { customer.cares@accountant.com}
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347064258303
Email: westernuniondept99@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear Friend.

We has finalize all the necessary arrangement and your fund 6.5 Milion usd has been approve by the border Directors of ECO BANK, you will be receiving $5,000 .00 per day. our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval on your behalf from high Court.

Do Get back to us with this needed information as soon as you receive this massage.

Your name___
Your country__
Your address___
You?re Age/sex__
Your occupation
Direct phone number__
Your home phone number__

Please try to contact us today for the MTCN information to you, indicate the registration code of EB-2520, when contacting or calling us, we will be sending you $5,000 daily as per my discussion with the ECO BANK. Do get in touch with us once you receive this Email.

(westernuniondept99@yahoo.co.uk)
+2347064258303
MR ROLAND MARK