+22961742804

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961742804

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961742804
Email: adbbank64@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: adbbank64@gmail.com
Attention:Beneficiary.

I AM Mr Akinwumi Adesina, DIRECTOR of African Development Bank we are here to inform you of your long overdue Compensation Payment In this office Files records over here.This department founds your name and email address in the Central Computer / Federal Ministry of Finance among list of Scam Victim unpaid Compensation Funds and have to update your information by contacting you Through this email for your immediate confirmation response back to my Office without delay. The value capital Compensation fund amount of $3,800, 000.00 USD (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand dollars only) is to your favor listed name for immediate payment.

However we received an email from one Mr.George M. Muthara, who told us that he is your NEXT OF KIN and that you died in a car accident last four Months back. He has also submitted his account information's to the office Department for transfer of the fund payment credit to him as your Inheritor of the fund stated herein.

Below are the Account Details:

Bank Name: M&TBank
Address: 12041 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20902
Account Name: George M. Muthara
Routing: 022000046
Swift Code: MANTUS33
Account No.15004210024820
Bank Phone:1800-724-2440
Type: Checking

We are now verifying by contacting you through your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are still alive.You're the last person on the List to receive this Compensation Fund as per the Federal Ministry of Finance Directives on Inheritance Funds Outstanding Payment. Please,if you are still alive, do urgently send email confirmation by Filling the form details below as signification you are alive and willingly to receive your funds payment.

FORM FILLING SIGNIFICATION CONFIRMING YOU ARE ALIVE.

PERSONAL DETAILS BELOW

Your Full Name=====Full Residential Address (P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)
Direct and Current Phone=====Nationality=====Occupation=====age/sex=====Present Country=====passport or Driver License identification=====

Do contact me with the details above if you are still alive for onward processing of your fund release to you and you can send your reply to my private email (adbbank64@gmail.com)

Your response is needed.

Thanks,

Mr Akinwumi Adesina,

Contact Me @( +22961742804 ) for more directive.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.