+918586056702

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918586056702

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918586056702
Email: vfs-cic.delhi@india.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Good day XXX

I appreciate your interest with Aaron Kushner Estates and would be eager to have you on my team. I hereby confirm my decision to appoint you as a Facility Manager. All conditions of employment is stated in your Contract Letter which you had submitted back to me through my lawyer.

For express approval of your working visa, I have made contact with a trusted senior officer working with the High Commission of Canada, Mr. Jordan Reeves, and have concluded all arrangement with him to act as my liaison. He will approve your Working Visa without much delay and long visa protocol. I'm listing his contact details below with this reference code GBH/EMCHY16/874 to track Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and other vital documents have been submitted on your behalf as it has been registered through the CIC here in Canada.

The attached file is your Appointment Letter you are instructed to print it out and sign it then send it to the embassy details below along with your contact details of:

1. Signed Appointment Letter;
2. Your signed Contract Agreement Letter;
3. Copy of your international Passport;
4. A Passport size Photograph;
5. Your Mobile number;

Below listed are his details:

Canada Visa Attaché: Consular Jordan Reeves
Email: vfs-cic.delhi@india.com
Phone Number: +91-8586056702

I will require a concise update on proceedings with his office as soon as you are in contact with him. You can call me during the following hours: 7am - 10pm EST or you can send me an email message at any time.

Do have a nice day and I'm expecting to receive you soon at the LA/Ontario International Airport.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +918586056702

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918586056702
Email: vfs.cic.gc@consultant.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: "Canadian High Commission" - vfs.cic.gc@consultant.com
High Commission of Canada
7/8, Shantipath,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi,
India - 110021
Attention: Applicant
The required fee should be remitted to the below account details below. The details are of the account offcer here, so as to process the visa through the direct lanes in the embassy:
BANK NAME: CANARA
ACCOUNT NAME: ZORAMSANGI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4722101001151
IFSC CODE: CNRB0004722
BRANCH: KOLASIB
AMOUNT: ?37, 300
I would require a scan copy of the payment receipt for documentation purposes, and the payment should be done by IMPS/NEFT transfer for swift receival.
?
Jordan Reeves
Senior Consular
+918586056702
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.