+221764850928

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221764850928

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221764850928
Email: courierservices10@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Senegal. Presently I'm in Senegal for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Before my arrival in Senegal I have registered your International Bank Draft. But the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you, that it will expire. So I told him to cash $350.000.00 US Dollars and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $350.000.00 US Dollars in cash was made with National ECO-WAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (290 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Directors Name: Dr. frank Kumi
Company Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address: courierservices10@hotmail.com
Telephone: +221-764850928.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.