+22999324845

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999324845

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13023746050 & +22999324845
Emails: mrsrosegill@yahoo.fr & directorjacksonroland@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsrosegill@yahoo.fr
HELLO GOOD DAY MY DEAR.WE DO RESPECT,

Your Consignment Box worth of $15.5Million United States Dollars we Wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $15.5 Million United States Dollars is currently in Atlanta Georgia International airport now.

We required you to reconfirm the Following information below so that she can deliver your consignment box to you today. Contact person Diplomat Mrs Rose Gill and also make sure that you forward your Code Number registration's to her because it is very Important to enable her locate your address meanwhile i want to use this opportunity to let you know that the United state embassy in West Africa has used about $6.000.00 united state dollars from their pocket to get some Important documents that is required for you to receive your funds worth $15.5million united state dollars so There fore we the united state embassy West Africa urge you to stop every dealing you have with any other Company like FedEx or banks like western union, money gram united bank for Africa or central bank none of Them have any fund for You. all they need is to steal your money and dump you, forward such email to us to track them down.

in order word we required your urgent responds to this email with below stated Information. and please be informed that immediately you meet with our agent she will follow you to your bank to confirm your money and once you did that don't forget to pay back the $6.000.00usd which the embassy use To obtain the document that allows your fund to get to you please do that to avoid problems ok below Information is what we require that you should reconfirm to the diplomatic Agent

Full Name========Your Home Address======Your Country=======Your ID===========Your Telephone ========Your City=========Bank REGISTRATION NO :EG58945
Bank CODE NUMBER: 0140479and
Your nearest air port==========

Make sure you don't let the agent know the content of the consignment box for security purpose and i want this to be between you and us to avoid another person contacting the agent over your funds OK Immediately you Contact her,she will deliver your consignment box to you, Contact phone number CALL HER and TExT HER ON (302)374-6050 or email him on this (mrsrosegill@yahoo.fr)

Best Regards

Director Jackson Roland (directorjacksonroland@gmail.com)call me or text me on +(229)99324845
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.