+12028523835

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12028523835

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12028523835
Email: mr.clementwilson@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mr.clementwilson@outlook.com
This is Diplomatic Agent Mr. Clement Wilson my message is to inform you about my successfully arrival at Dulles International Airport Washington Dc-(USA).

Meanwhile i am having a little problem with the customs authority because of the INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT of your CONSIGNMENT BOX which one of The airport authority said it will be obtained from BENIN custom authority.

You also advice to reconfirm your delivery address such as

Your full name
Your home address
Your telephone number
And your nearest international airport.

Also i want you to get back to me immediately so that i will proceed to your home address where You want me to deliver the CONSIGNMENT BOX, also remember about the needed paperwork which is International Clearance Permit.

You also have to reach me with this telephone +1(202) 852-3835 call or send me text okay.

Here is the office number in Benin +229)98136811 Director Name: Mr. David Johnson.

Thanks

Mr. Clement Wilson. DHL Courier Company
Diplomatic agent call me now
Tel no: call or sms +1(202) 852-3835
Email: (mr.clementwilson@outlook.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.