+2348165925976

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348165925976

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348165925976
Email: cstv111@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: cstv111@gmail.com
Dear Friend,

Since i waited so long without hearing from you regarding your draft worth of $900.000.00,I went ahead and cashed the money and registered it with Trans world courier service as box of African clothes with instruction to deliver it to you upon your contact to their office,I am leaving today to another country for three months course.You can contact them now to avoid them delaying with the box.

Bear in mind that i have paid all the charges they requested,Both mailing charges and insurance.All you need to do is to pay their security keeping fee of $59USD,I would have paid it before leaving but they insisted that it will be paid by you since they don't know when you will be contacting them.Below is their contact details remember that I registered it as African clothes do not allow them know that it content money if not they may delay you and charge you more, know that the only money you are supposed to pay them is the keeping fee of $59USD:

Contact Person : Mr Itemba Justice Moore
Email Address : cstv111@gmail.com
phone : +2348165925976

Remember to reconfirm your postal address to them and you can update me as soon as you receive the parcel via email.

Regards,

Mrs Abisilah Alice Watts
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.