+22998264001

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998264001

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998264001
Email: officedhl99@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bellawilliam647@gmail.com
Hello my dear friend,

How are you over there in your country or elsewhere? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

I am happy to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction has finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I left a bank draft check worth of $1.5 million for your compensation, I registered the bank draft check with DHL Courier company before leaving the country, and I instructed him to deliver the check to you once you contact him.

I will advise you now to contact DHL courier manager with your full delivery details so that they will process the delivery of your bank draft check to you immediately. Here is the contact info to contact DHL Manager.

NAME: Dr Albert Godwin
EMAIL: officedhl99@gmail.com
PHONE: +229 9826 4001

Please remember to fill your information as bellow when contacting Reverend Father John Mark ok.

Full Name:----------
Home Address:----------
Your country:----------
Your phone number:----------
Acopy of your I dentity:......

Greetings

Bella William
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998264001

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com

Reply-to: dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com
Greetings!

You are receiving this message from the United Nation compensation unit, we write to inform you that we have registered your consignment box worth of $2.8 million, it was registered under DHL Custody.

Your registration code is (DHL/14160/2017), use it as your subject when Contacting DHL Manager so they will recognize you and attend to you without any delay. You will contact the DHL Manger with the following information for the immediate reprocessing of the delivery to your current home address.

Mr. Albert Godwin
Telephone: +22998264001
E-mail:(dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com)

Please remember to fill your information as bellow when DHL Courier manager ok.

Your Full Name:........
You?re Address:........
You?re Phone Number:........
Your Age and ID copy:........

Best Regards

Dr. David Jordan
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998264001

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officedhl99@gmail.com

Reply-to: officedhl99@gmail.com
Welcome to DHL Courier Delivery Company, I write to let you know that UBA Bank have registered your ATM Visa Card in our office to be delivered to you but the postal address given to us is wrong address, please kindly reconfirm your information as bello so that our delivery agent will be able to commence the delivery to your home immediately. Kindly fill your information as bellow:

Full Name: ----------
Home Address: ----------
Your country: ----------
Your phone number: ----------
A copy of your Identity: ----------

I am waiting for your prompt responds

Yours Mr. Albert k. Godwin,
DHL Manager Benin Republic.
Phone No: +229 9826 4001