+22998635397

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998635397

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998635397
Email: money.8gramoffice77@citromail.hu
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: money.8gramoffice77@citromail.hu
How are you today?

Your first payment of $7500 has been sent today via moneygram.You are advise to Contact moneygram with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First $7500 REF: (17369582) sender name ( Shabangu ) For more information contact Mr Frank Godwin, Tele: +229 98635397 So contact him now on this email;( money3gram32@gmail.com ) he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund of $3.8million united state dollar is Completed kindly reconfirm you full information.

Your Receiver Name...
Tel;........
Address............
text Question.....
Answer.........

(Track the MTCN track) by visiting:::::::::https://secure.moneygram.com/track
Money Transfer Control Number (REF): 17369582
Track with this last name only ( Shabangu )
Sender Last Name: Shabangu
Amount Sent=$$7500 USD

Best Regards,

MR.STEVEN WIGAN
Money Transfer Control Number (REF): 62272243
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
nightmare

Re: +22998635397

Post by nightmare »

1 of 48

Print all In new window
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT TRANSFER NOTICE
Spam
x

MR.STEVEN WIGAN. <"www."@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
5:04 PM (2 hours ago)

to

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters. Learn more
Congratulations,

The United Nations Security Council , hereby receives your payment with reference number #.MAV/UNO/WBO/LM-05-371 amounting to US($8.5Million Dollars only) This council was set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide,responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract,inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay, your said payment was deposited with DIAMOND BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC and you will gain online access for you to access and transfer your funds through internet banking.

we also confirmed that you have met all statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment except that you have to change the name on the account which we opened for you with your funds, presently the name on the account is UNITED NATIONS so you need to change it to your name. This important notice is to let you know that your payment is ready to be moved by DIAMOND BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC Online banking transfer system where the account was opened.

All you are to do now isto contact Diamond Bank for your online account in formations so thatyou can logon to the account to confirm the availability of your fundsthen after that you will have to change the name on the account toyour own personal name because the name we used in opening the account for you is UNITED NATIONS.

Please note you will not be able to transfer your funds until you change the name on the account so you are to contact Diamond bank with your information’s as needed below.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Home Address:
(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile
(4) Company Name
(5) Bank Name:
(6)Country

Here are the contact details of Diamond Bank Plc which you are to contact immediately for your online account information' s to confirm the availability of your funds.

Contact person:Name: DR.SHITU ABUBAKAR
BANK NAME: Diamound Bank Plc
EMAIL: diamondbank07@pisem.net
PHONE: +22998635397

you have to try to contact them as soon as possible so they can send you the online account information' s as we have already informed them that you will be contacting them for the request of the account information ' s, please do not forget to contact them with your details as your request might be ignored if your information' s is not included to prove that the message is coming from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev Mba Bean
Director, Special Duties
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:04:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "MR.STEVEN WIGAN." <diamondbank07@pisem.net>
Message-ID: <891835825.5838223.1489536263860.JavaMail.root@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
In-Reply-To: <1506859656.5836692.1489536216684.JavaMail.root@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT TRANSFER NOTICE
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

IP: 41.86.234.171
Decimal: 693562027
Hostname: 41.86.234.171
ASN: 37090
ISP: Isocel Sarl
Organization: ISOCEL
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: Blacklist Check
Geolocation Information

Continent: Africa
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou
nightmare

Re: +22998635397

Post by nightmare »

another day, another scam email. This time IT has changed genders, email address..
CONTACT DIAMOND BANK NOW TO RELEASE YOUR ATM CARD

Mrs. Marline Ambrose <"www."@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
12:41 AM (7 hours ago)

to

Dear Friend,

This is to inform you about my success in transferring your money into and ATM master card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around.We are the people that coded this amount of money in the card and we are going to tell you how to make use of it. Presently I'm out of the country for investing of my own part of the total money.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in moving the cash despite that both of us could not make it.Now contact ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ask them to send you the sum of ( $8.5millionin an ATM MASTER CARD which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.this card center will send you and ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world the maximum is Five Thousand United State Dollars per day. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,So feel free and get in touched with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and instruct them on where to send your total share of the money to you.

Therefore do not hesitate to contact DIAMOND BANK BENIN ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information as listed below:

1. Full Name
2. Address were you want them to send the ATM card
3. Your Telephone.
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Country Name and Code
6.A copy of your id

Forward the above information to:
Contact Person:Mr.Mike Williams,Director, ATM payment department DIAMOND BANK OF Benin.
Direct line:+22998635397,S
o contact him now on this e-mail address: (diamond4bank41@citromail.hu )

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferer at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here investing with my new partner.Remember that you are going to pay a reactivation fee of $98 and it is for the reactivation of your card against it's expiry before the delivery is made.The reason for the reactivation fee is that the account has been there for a long time while the government was doing serious investigations on the right owner of the money before this conclusion was made.

Finally, I have forwarded instructions to the DEPARTMENT to send the Conformable ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you without any delay. DO FAST AND CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY .

Best Regards,
Mrs. Marline Ambrose
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:41:58 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Marline Ambrose" <diamond4bank4@citromail.hu>
Message-ID: <1571133628.7249004.1490168518063.JavaMail.root@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: CONTACT DIAMOND BANK NOW TO RELEASE YOUR ATM CARD
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

IP: 41.86.234.171
Decimal: 693562027
Hostname: 41.86.234.171
ASN: 37090
ISP: Isocel Sarl