+2348107984228

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348107984228

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348107984228
Email: upspostalservices_ng@outlook.es
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: olastevesanya@gmail.com
*Good day to you.This is to inform you that i have registered your Consignment with the UPS Courier Services today,which is to be couriered to you. The Consignment contains your Cash Fund Of usd$15.8Million dollars as it has been registered by the Manager . Note that i did not disclose the original contents of the box as cash to avoid tamper,they will make delivery to your residence direct.Kindly reconfirm your mailing address to avoid wrong delivery please: .........
Full Name.........................
Delivery Address..........
Phone Number..............

Mr. John Micheal
Phone number:+234-8107984228
Email:upspostalservices_ng@outlook.es

DIRECTOR GENERAL UPS COURIER SERVICE COMPANYThe delivery will be made to your home address once you have meet all the necessary requirements for priority delivery of consignments to you.Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to the courier of your Consignment to you ,i have paid the insurance charges .theSecurity keeping fee: $195 dollarsRegistration fee: paidInsurance fee: paidTotal $195 dollarYou are to make the payment $195 through Western Union or Money Gram to the Cargo handling officer immediately, so as to speed up the process of delivery. You are to send a copy of the transfer slip to my office. But if you can not attach the payment slip, just send the following information via email as they appear on the money gram
1. Sender's Name:............................
2. Amount sent:..............................
3. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):..............

You will be required to sign for the receipt of delivery , either with your international passport as identification or your driver's license.*

*Warmest Compliments,*

*Mr.Steve Wigan*

*Chairman, Board of Governors*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.