+22995336064

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22995336064

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22995336064
Email: officebank1232@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officebank1232@gmail.com
Good day.
I'm the new appointed Postman of Regular Mail Post Office branched at Porto Novo-Benin. I assumed this office on 5th January 2017. On going through the files of the previous records of this office,
I discovered that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Alhaji Ahmed Musa Jr) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. And one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery.
According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died two years back. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains USD $870.000.00. Meanwhile, I am making the arrangement of posting the six parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to all of you. So, I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:
1. Your Full Name:_________
2. Your Postal Address:__________
3. Your Country and current City:_______
4. Your Telephone Numbers:__________
5. Your Country's Postal Code:__________
Don't be surprise in case this message appears in your mail box as "undisclosed recipients" because I am sending the same message of the same content to six of you at the same time.
I went to our head office at Cotonou-Benin and reported the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately after you send the $64.99 USD for the Postal Stamp of the parcel. We would have deducted the fee out of the main fund but as you are clearly aware that we don't have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it by yourself. It's an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves. So, you should send the $64.99 USD today for the Postal Stamp. Send the $64.99 USD through Western Union or Money Gram to my secretary (TEDDY NWA) as listed below:
Receiver's Name: TEDDY NWA
Destination: Cotonou, Benin Republic
Test Question: URGENT
Answer: TODAY
Amount: $64.99 Us Dollars
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
MTCN or Reference Number:
Thanks and God bless you as I will be waiting for your urgent response with the payment info soon.
MR. peter william
Telephone#: +229 95336064
Email:officebank1232@gmail.com
Chat Conversation End
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22995336064

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22995336064
Email: officeaid123@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officeaid123@gmail.com
Attention Beneficiary.

RE: Western union African Regional Final Notification on Pending Payments.

This is to officially notify you that our Western Union African Regional operations/payment reconciliation Committee has reviewed your payment file and issued payment authorization order to the Special Transfer Unit (WUMT-STU) to immediately start transferring your daily $5000 twice daily until your total amount of $1.500,000.00 USD being part payment of your fund is paid in full.

This gazette was released after an 8 hour joint meeting of Western Union International and joint committee of African ministers of finance, Central Bank of Afrique and US Embassy.This resolution was championed by the US Embassy due to the numerous complaints levied by American nationals whose payments has been seized, held or delayed due to numerous taxes and fees. We have now resolved the hitches and you are advised to contact the Western Union Money Transfer Special Transfer Unit for the re-instatement of your payment file.He will be giving you further directives to this regards.

We apologies for the inconveniences you might have had before while in the quest to receiving your fund and we assure you that the problem has been resolved and you can now receive your fund without further delay through our Special Transfer Unit. Contact the director immediately on the contact information below and you are mandated to round up with your re-instatement of your fund within 7 days. This takes immediate effect from this day.

All beneficiaries that do not comply to this directive within the stipulated time frame(7 days) will not blame anyone for non-payment as non processed payment files will be referred back to the Federal reserve account as unclaimed payment.

STU Contact Information:
WUMT-STU Office
Director: Mr Anthony Robert
Phone: +229 95336064
Email: officeaid123@gmail.com

Finally, the first payment has been generated and the MTCN is stated below (You are required to re-instate your payment folder with STU office before this transaction can be uploaded to the central system for pay out)-Senders First & Last Name: ROBERT KING. MTCN: [9521748268], go ahead and clarify with the STU Officer and start receiving your money. You have just Seven (7) days to process your payment file.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours in service.

Hon. DAVIDE MARK
Chairperson: Payment Reconciliation Board
AFRO-ASIA Chapter.UN-IMF.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.