+12025242040

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12025242040

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12025242040
Email: secretary.johnf.kelly@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: Secretary.JohnF.Kelly@outlook.com
FROM..USA HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!!MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State MilitaryDepartment Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Text Kelly SMS Only + 1(202)524-2040 OR email me at (Secretary.JohnF.Kelly@outlook.com)

This is John F. Kelly Secretary of homeland security department.we know that you have not received your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your $4.5 million abandoned long-lost cheque confirming to be your won compensation funds,we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money to avoiding expiry of the cheque because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you,after our investigation we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment. so kindly reconfirm your full address,

Your full name=================Your full address================Your country===========Your copy of id===============Your telephone number=========Your nearest airport=============Your occupation============Your Age=========And your current email===========So that your box money will delivered to you as soon as possible. Also remember that you will be sending the weight fee of your consignment box instructed by the country origin of your FUND which will cost you $198 ONLY. You can call Mr. David Brown at :+229 98714951 the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval of releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you,or reach me with my confidential email id (Secretary.JohnF.Kelly@outlook.com)Get back to us ASAP.Thanks and God bless you!Yours Sincerely,John F. KellyUNITED STATES SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.