+13125856367

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13125856367

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13125856367
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for showing interest in my previous mail sent to you.

First let me introduce myself again

I'm Herbert Simon, an American real estate magnate, I am in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/engineer to work in my house here in New York.

There are 17 workers working in my house, including my drivers, Nanny, Security personnel, Chef and so on. Your duty is to supervise all the workers in the house,taking good record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within the house.

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: 5 years (Renewable) with the following facilities. A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Free medical care. A day off every week and all fully paid 28 days vacation a year.

WORKING HOURS: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm

SALARY: $10,000 Monthly Tax free Allowance: $500 upkeep allowance

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed for the processing of your working visa/work permit. All you have to do pay for your visa fee of $450 to the America embassy when needed during the processing of your working visa/work permit. This is the only cost you have to bear and will be refunded back to you as soon as you resume work here in New York.

I am requesting you to bear your visa fee yourself as proof of seriousness/commitment towards this job and also based on my past experience. If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send to me the scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and other consigned authorities with your details and forward you the employment contract agreement to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Herbert Simon
+1 312 585 6367 (urgent calls only).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13125856367

Post by NumberLover »

Email: hrbrtsimon@gmail.com

Dear XXX

Thank you for showing interest in my previous mail sent to you.

First let me introduce myself again

I'm Herbert Simon, an American real estate magnate, I am in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/engineer to work in my house here in Indianapolis.

There are 17 workers working in my house, including my drivers, Nanny, Security personnel, Chef and so on. Your duty is to supervise all the workers in the house,taking good record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within the house.

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: 5 years (Renewable) with the following facilities. A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Free medical care. A day off every week and all fully paid 28 days vacation a year.

WORKING HOURS: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm

SALARY: $10,000 Monthly Tax free Allowance: $500 upkeep allowance

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed for the processing of your working visa/work permit. All you have to do pay for your visa fee of $450 to the America embassy when needed during the processing of your working visa/work permit. This is the only cost you have to bear and will be refunded back to you as soon as you resume work here in New York.

I am requesting you to bear your visa fee yourself as proof of seriousness/commitment towards this job and also based on my past experience. If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send to me the scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and other consigned authorities with your details and forward you the employment contract agreement to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Herbert Simon
+1 312 585 6367 (urgent calls only).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: krugerharris@gmail.com

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your interest, I am Mr. Harrison Kruger, a Canadian citizen with a family of [5] my wife, [3] kids two boys and a girl and my mum. I'm in urgent need of a caring male or female facility manager to work for me and supervise my housing estate here in Canada as am always away on business. Your job is to supervise and manage all the other workers working in the estate from the Chefs, Maids, Security Operatives and Drivers to make sure things are going well in the house and report to me directly as I am not due to my busy schedule and am not always around to see things for myself.The province where you'll be working is #3285, Chemin Bedford, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3B 2B1.

EMPLOYMENT STATUS:
Full time with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six week vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS:
You will be working from 8am to 12 noon in the morning and from 2pm to 5pm in the evenings.
SALARY:
$8,700 CAD monthly
ALLOWANCE:
$5,850 CAD for your up keeping allowance monthly
TOTAL GROSS SALARY:
$14,550 CAD monthly after tax.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the Canadian Embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa.
This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work.

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities that follow after your entry visa collection.

Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian embassy in your country when needed for your visa processing.

Kindly forward to me your International passport and your bio-data for my lawyer to draw up your Contract/Appointment Letter for documentation purposes which will be requested by the embassy for granting you the Work Visa.

Please enter your bio-data in this format as follows:

Name(s):
Date of Birth:
Permanent Address:
Marital Status:
Telephone Number:
Languages Spoken:
Guardian (Parent):
Passport Number:

Thank you for co-operating as it is necessary to submit all
data as to be sure that we do not employ an underage citizen.

My lawyer will get back to you immediately you reply the email.

Best Regards,
Harrison Kruger

+1 (312) 585-6367 (urgent calls only)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: recruit.jeffsutton@gmail.com

JEFF SUTTON
500 Fifth Avenue, 54th Floor
New York, NY 10110, United States.

Dear:

I am writing to confirm my decision to appoint you as a Facility Manager. I have contacted the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) here in New York and have submitted all documents needed towards the processing of your working visa and copy of the same documents has also been forwarded to the Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India. Attached to this mail is your appointment letter.

It was clearly stated that the screening process for securing a United States working Visa is difficult at the moment for Indian citizens base on the high rate of crime and illegal immigrants living in United States. So, for these reasons much document is been required from applicants, and the process takes up to 12 weeks.

For express approval of your working visa, I have made contact with a senior officer working with the Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (Philip Roskamp) and have concluded all arrangement with him to assist you for fast approval of your working Visa without much delay and long visa protocol. Contact him immediately via email with the following documents:

Documents to send to US Embassy;

1.Appointment Letter;
2.Your signed Contract Agreement Letter;
3.Copy of your international Passport;
4.Passport size Photograph;
5.permanent resident address;
6.Mobile number;
Below are his details

U.S. Immigration Attache
Contact Person: Philip Roskamp
E-mail: visaoffice-travelsdoc@india.comOffice Hours: 9:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m. (Monday through Saturday).

I will require a concise update on proceedings with his office as soon as you are in contact with him within the next 24 hours. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please, do not hesitate to let me know. Do have a nice day and really expecting to receive you soon at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Best Regards,
Jeff Sutton

+1 (312) 585-6367 (urgent calls only).