+256703282691

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+256703282691

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +256703282691
Email: pigmakemba@gmail.com
Scam Type: Gold Scam

Dear XXX,
Re: We are suppliers of Gold Dory Bars/ Gold Dust at cheap rate

I am Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba, from Goma- Congo Democratic Republic. I am a Gold/Diamond and Gem Stones miner and I have the products for sell right now in Democratic Republic Congo.

We have about 250 kilograms of Gold Bars and Gold Nuggets in a Security Company in Kampala Uganda, for sell right now. Any of the interested buyer should come down to the Security Company for site seen.If you are interested I am going to send to you an attached the picture of the Gold Bars and the Nuggets our Full Corporate Offer.

I look forward to hear from you soonest

Best regards

Pierre Gamba Makemba
Paramount Fingers Gold Mine
BP 492 Bukavu Goma
Democratic Republic Congo
Tel+256703282691
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Red Dragon

Re: +256703282691

Post by Red Dragon »

Dear Sir,

I know this will come to you as a surprise but never mind; I got your Contact in my search for a reputable and trust worthy person/Company, Who can stand confidently with me in this successful business arrangement.

Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my humble self to you,I am Hassan Rasheed Ahmed it is my pleasure to send you this proposal to share this brief with you and also to seek your assistance in the receiving of our consignment funds and gold that was deposited by my late father before he die, so please note that this consignment funds contains an amount of (US$52,000.000.00) million united state dollars and gold 35 kilograms,so please i want you to stand as my father foreign partneror beneficiary and received the consignment maybe through diplomatic means or bank to bank transfer, so please try and get back to me so that i can give you more details of my self and the consignment funds. So please try and get back to me for more information will be giving to you and to know the best way to received the funds consignment funds (US$52,000.000.00) million united dollars including gold 35 kilograms of gold is involve all together.

So more information will be giving to you as soon as i heard from you.

Hopping to hear from you soonest.

Best Regard.

Hassan Rasheed Ahmed
Tel:+256703282691