+22968811395

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968811395

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968811395
Email: mr.elvisbi@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mr.elvisbi@gmail.com
Dear Good Friend.

With Due Respect Sir.

This is business between you and myself. My name is Mr.Elvis Binisie, from Parakou Benin Republic, I am the accounts manager with Coris Bank and my retirement will be end of this coming October 2016. Please I want to use this opportunity to move the sum of ,300.000.00. Dollars to your position? to start my Housing Estate investment with your help after my retirement.

Please can I trust you with this project? Note: your share will be 35% out of the total amount.

Please if you will not betray me just reply me with your information as stated below for more details on how to execute this transfer to your account .

Your Full Name...............
Your Home
Address.............
Your Cellular N0.................

Please reply me as soon as possible to ( mr.elvisbi@gmail.com ) for security reasons and you can call me for any question.

Have a nice day,

Mr.Elvis Binisie
Contact me +229 68811395
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968811395

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhlservicecourier.rb@gmail.com

Reply-to: dhlservicecourier.rb@gmail.com
Attn; Beneficiary/Client;

( For Your Information ).....You have been selected/chosen to receive your Deceased Family member unpaid Contractual business fund worth ($12,000,000.00.) Twelve Million United States Dollars here in our Bank as stated and specified in the deposit and agreement documents/certificate. The fund has been electronically uploaded into a CORPORATE ATM VISA CARD for your quick and easy withdrawal from any ATM machine anywhere in the world but the highest amount you can withdraw per-day is 15,000$usd as it is being programmed.

We are using this ATM VISA CARD payment method to pay you after all attempts to pay through bank and some other means failed. We deposited the ATM Card parcel with DHL CORRIE COMPANY at Cotonou, Benin Republic. You should therefore contact the DHL Office with your full Name, Address to send the ATM VISA CARD parcel to your given address. Below is the contact Office and person;

Contact Person; Martins Tokpar
Contact Email; dhlservicecourier.rb@gmail.com
Tel number; (229) 688 113 95
DHL Office,Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Yours in Service

Mrs.Stella Adamge.
Assistant Manager ,
UBA BANK.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968811395

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mk.ibrahim101@gmail.com

Reply-to: mk.ibrahim101@gmail.com
Dear Friend ,

Good day and compliment. Please reply me to>> mk.ibrahim101@gmail.com

I know that you will be surprise to hear from me since we don't know each other before, please it was due to the urgency of this transaction made me to contact you through email please accept my apology.

I am Mr.Karim Ibrahim the interim Bank Manager with this Bank(RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK-R.D.B)under political appointment. with due respect, I need your urgent assistance in transferring this sum of (US$9.3 million dollars) to a foreign account before i step down end of this DECEMBER 2017. please would you be interested to assist me with any foreign account to received this fund?.

I look forward to receive your return mail for more details on how to execute the transfer to your account, the mode of sharing will be 60/40 %. With my position i assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. Send me your information as follows.

1. Name in full:.................
2. Nationality:..................
3. Age:..........................
4. Occupation:...................
5. Your cell N0:.................

Thanks and have a great day.

Mr Karim Ibrahim
Interim Bank Manager.
Contact me; +229 68811395