+22676168413

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22676168413

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22676168413
Email: henrybagodee@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: henrybagodee@gmail.com
Dear good friend,

This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly assistance. The money has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Hong Kong. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with United Bank for Africa(UBA) and issued an ATM VISA CARD valued at US$3.500.000 for your compensation. I am in Hong Kong right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact my secretary in Burkina Faso, Mr.Henry Bagode on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him

Name: Mr.Henry Bagode
Email address: henrybagodee@gmail.com
Phone Number: 00226 76 168 413

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM VISA CARD .as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your names,address and Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

Stay blessed,

John Yusuf