+13143392835

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13143392835

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13143392835
Email: mikiwilliam0@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mikiwilliam0@gmail.com
ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY,

This is to inform you that we have succeeded on the delivery of your fund. Simply contact Diplomat Mr. Miki William with your full delivery address and you're nearest airport to land, on this information below so that he can deliver your consignment worth $6.5 Million; Contact name: Mr. Miki William contact phone number +13143392835 I advise you to reconfirm the following information below to him, So that He will deliver your consignment that contained your fund as soon as possible.

1)Your Full Name.
2)Mobile Phone Number.
3)Current Home Address.
4)Fax Number.
5)Country.
6)City.
7)Nearest Airport .

As He is at Airport right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment which made him to misplace your address, so contact him now. Be inform that to open the consignment the secret code; is __, and the diplomat did not know the code due to i registered the box as Africa cloth and personal belong to avoid not to delaying the consignment.

Regards,

Mr. Miki William
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.