+22961076421

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961076421

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961076421
Email: dr_pojo.herba@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

Reply-to: Aeron Fredricks - dr_pojo.herba@yahoo.com
Dear Fellow,

DIABETES and HIV CURED WITHIN SEVEN DAYS

I am indeed very happy for my life; My name is Aeron Fredricks from Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
I never thought that I would live again on earth before the end of last year. I have been suffering
from severe DIABETES and HIV for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from
one place to another, from churches to churches and different hospitals in search of cure.
I live everyday of my life at home because of this illness.

Constant medical tests have been my hobby until last two Months, I was searching through the
Internet and I saw a testimony on how DR. POJO helped cure someone of her DIABETIC disease,
quickly I copied his email which is (dr_pojo.herba@yahoo.com). I emailed and spoke with him,
he asked me to do some few things which I did, he told me that he would send some roots and
herbs from Africa to me which I got his delivery and applied them according to his specifications,
after the treatment , he asked me to go for medical test which I went and discovered that I have
been completely cured of the sickness and deadly infection. He only requested that I should send
this testimony to the entire world, which I have faithfully decided to do right now.

I have asked all my friends and colleaques to help spread this healthy news to everyone.

If you are having similar problems just email him now on (dr_pojo.herba@yahoo.com) or simply call
him on: +229 61076421. He also cures; CANCER. I encourage you to contact this man now for your
other related private health issues and you will enjoy same experience with me and help me to
reach the world too. Many confirmed testimonies are going on.

http://www.mindlessfaith.com/index.php?page=guestbook

yours,

Aeron Fredricks
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.