+22966157095

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966157095

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +18148880071 & +22966157095
Email: kevinbruma190@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: kevinbruma190@gmail.com
Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.8million out of delivery your ATM VISA CARD with the help of mr kevin Bruma Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr. Morris peter of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name============(2)Mobile Phone Number=====(3)Current Home Address=======(4)Country===================(5)City=====================(6)Nearest Airport ==============as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address (7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,

Name- Agent Mr.Morris peter
Contact number (814)888_0071.

So contact him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Regards

kevin Bruma
Mobile: +229 66157095
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22966157095

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966157095
Email: drtonyjonson1992@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: drtonyjonson1992@gmail.com
Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $8.7million out of delivery your ATM VISA CARD with the help of Mr James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent mr.Ratrik Mike of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(1)Your Full Name============
(2)Mobile Phone Number=====
(3)Current Home Address=======
(4)Country===================
(5)City=====================
(6)Nearest Airport ============== as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address
(7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,

Name- Agent mr.FRANK MARK
Contact number .

So contact him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD first thing tomorrow
morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the
Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any
hitch,

Regards
Dr tony jonson
Mobile: +229 66157095
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.