+911186200122

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+911186200122

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919711918532 & +911186200122
Email: ukvisafsnewdelhi.fcogov@representative.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear XXX

Thank you for your application regarding the job offer in my Family. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is to be my (Facilities Supervisor) , to take proper care of my properties and business belongings there in my Home. The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished comfortable Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you as well you will be allowed to be using one of my cars as your own. Well, I am a Building Contractor (Engineer), for this reason I find it difficult to stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in International Countries. As an International and National Engineer, I have 16 years working Experience and I am 50 years of age. I just exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home Country. Your Passport will be registered by my wife who is working under the Home Ministry Affairs (Immigration Office) in U.K immediately you arrive, for an important reason.You are hereby advised to contact Sir James Bevan (BJ)who is working under the British (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA for the procurement of your Travelling Documents as I have forwarded him your (Work Permit Visa Back Ups Letter) to enable him get 3 years Working Visa for you. He is a good friend of mine and a College mate in Leeds College. MANCHESTER from 1989-1993.

Sign and send the Job offer letter and my ID prove in the attachments including the first and second pages of your International passport to Sir James Bevan (BJ),office Email below, for confirmation and procurement of your travelling documents, as I have discussed with him to get (Work Permit Visa) for you. I am not going to bear the expenses of the Visa process over there but, I will repay you back all it cost you to be in my home country, which is only your visa cost, within 24 hours of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Sir James Bevan (BJ), as he will make sure that everything is well done. Send me a copy of your signed (Job Offer Letter) and Let me know whenever you’re travelling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to UK my home Country.

To Contact the U.K Embassy

Embassy Address in Delhi
British Embassy, Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi.,1/50-E,Shanti Path,Chanakyapuri,New Delhi,
New Delhi-110021.
Tel: +919711918532
Fax: (91-11)86200122
Email: UKvisafsnewdelhi.fcogov@representative.com
CONTACT PERSON: SIR. JAMES BEVAN

Attachments Contain Job Offer Letter My ID Prove And Some Photos of my Home.

Regards,
Engr Walter Judge & Family.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +911186200122

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919711918532 & +911186200122
Email: trumpgerardvisaoffice@diplomats.com
Hi Dear, XXX

Myself ''Mr Franklin Walker Memphis. ''Employment Manager''. I hereby appoint you as |Business Manager| to work in my office, ''European Metal Recycling, ''EMR Company LTD''. Job Location (Westbrook Warrington UK ENG). And your Job responsibilities are. Supervise the activities of workers, evaluate new employees; and ensure that company is on track to meet its financial goals.The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time. Employee benefits (1) A Comfortable Accommodation will be provided for you, in case you want to bring your family is allowed, (2) A Private Car for you and is returnable when your job has finally expired. (3) Feeding & Allowances etc, other benefits read through your ''Employment Offer Letter'' in the PDF attachment.

About Company European Metal Recycling is a global scrap metal company, founded in 1994 by Phillip Sheppard. In 2013, the company annual pre-tax profits for the UK were £47million. We employ around 4,000 workers in over 150 locations all around the world through our various employment representatives.

Here is little about myself the employer, I am the Employment Manager/Senior Director in ''EMR European Metal Recycling LTD'', for the past 7 years I have been working with the Company, I find it difficult to stay in one place for a long time due to the company contract works am having in my Nation and other International Countries, I am 62 years of age. This is little about myself your employer but, we shall see and you will know more about me when you come here for the given job. Meanwhile your (Intl Passport/Visa ) will be registered by myself after you have arrived. Now you have to contact company visa expert who's living and working in your country (MR TRUMP .J. GERARD) UK Diplomat/Social Worker. He's working under the (British Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA, contact him for the procurement of your Travelling Documents as I have forwarded him your (Work Permit Visa Back Up Letter's) to enable him secure 4 years Working Visa for you, he is the company trusted visa expert who has helped bring 23 of our workers to UK successfully, you should trust and follow his guidelines.

Sign and send the Job offer letter and my ID prove in the attachments, including the first and second pages of your International Passport to (MR TRUMP .J. GERARD) office Email below, for confirmation and procurement of your travelling documents, as I have discussed with him to secure (Work Permit Visa) for you. Note myself/company is going to bear the responsibilities of your Visa fees/Air ticket to UK, you have to pay only for your Visa registration fees £140, and the Visa registration amount you spent will be given back to you after your arrival for this job. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by (MR TRUMP .J. GERARD), as he will make sure that your travelling documents is completed on time approximately 2-3 weeks, one's you're complying with him. Send me a copy of your signed (Job Offer Letter) and when your travelling documents are ready on behalf of the company I shall send your “Air Ticket”.

CONTACT DETAILS OF VISA PERSON @ THE U.K EMBASSY INDIA.

Known as (Social Worker/UK Diplomat) Works @British Embassy in your home Country INDIA.
Contact Address, 1/50-E,Shanti Path,Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, INDIA -110021.
Tel: +919711918532
Email: trumpgerardvisaoffice@diplomats.com
CONTACT NAME: MR TRUMP .J. GERARD (DP)
Attachments Contain Job Offer Letter & My ID Prove.

Regards,
Mr Franklin Walker Memphis
Employment Manager/Senior Director EMR LTD.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +911186200122

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +13438000130, +919711918532 & +911186200122
Emails: emrhiringteam@job4u.com & rondontim_britishvisa@diplomats.com

Hi Dear,
European Metal Recycling Ltd - Employment & Hiring team, we hereby appoint you as #ELECTRICAL ENGINEER#. Job Location (Westbrook Warrington, UK England). And your Job responsibilities are. Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties. The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time. Your free benefits are (1) A Free Comfortable Accommodation, will be provided for you (2) A Private Car For Your Personal Usage (3) Feeding & Allowances. Other free benefits please read it through your Offer Letter in the PDF attachment.

About Company, (Emr Ltd). European Metal Recycling is mainly known as global scrap metal company, but we've newly joined Hospitality industry only in Restaurant sector. The company is founded in 1994 by Phillip Sheppard. In 2013, the company annual pre-tax profits for the UK were £47million. We employ around 4,000 workers in over 150 locations all around the world through our various employment representatives.

Now you have to contact company visa expert who's living and working in your country (India) his name (Diplomat. Rondon Tim) British Diplomat & a Social Worker. He's working under the (British Embassy) in your Home Country, contact and send to him the required visa documents as I've mentioned below, for procurement of your Travelling Documents, I have spoken with him as well forwarded him your (Work Permit Visa Back Up Letter's) to enable him secure 4 years Working Visa for you, he is the company trusted visa expert who has recently secured visas for 27 of our workers from "India to UK" successfully, you should trust and follow his guidelines. Meanwhile your (Intl Passport/Visa ) will be registered by myself employer after your arrival in the company.

Sign and send the Job offer letter and Employer ID prove in the attachments, including the first and second pages of your International Passport send to (Diplomat. Rondon Tim) office Email below, for confirmation and procurement of your travelling documents, as we have discussed with him to secure (4 Years Work Permit Visa) for you. Note company is going to bear the responsibilities of your Air ticket to UK, you have to pay only for your Visa fees (£250 British Pounds). The Visa amount you should pay directly to the Visa expert securing your Visa at the appointed time which he will tell you, and the Visa processing fees you spent will be given back to you by the company after your arrival in UK for your duty post. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by (Diplomat. Rondon Tim), as he will make sure that your travelling documents is completed on time, approximately 10-14 day's and your Visa will be finished. Send a signed copy of your (Job Offer Letter) to this same Email for company usage, and when your travelling documents are completed, on behalf of the company I shall send your “Air Ticket”.

CONTACT DETAILS OF COMPANY VISA EXPERT @ THE U.K EMBASSY INDIA.
Known as (Social Worker/British Diplomat) Works @British Embassy in your home Country INDIA.
Contact Address, 1/50-E,Shanti Path,Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, INDIA -110021.
Mobile/WhatsApp No: +919711918532
Email: rondontim_Britishvisa@diplomats.com
CONTACT NAME: DIPLOMAT. RONDON TIM (DP)
Attachments Contains Your Employment Letter, Employer Passport ID & Employment Certificate.
Best Regards,
Mr Franklin .W. Memphis (Senior Employment Manager)
Employment Confirmation Hotline: +13438000130
European Mental Recycling Ltd, Employment Team.