+27729300140

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27729300140

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27729300140 & +27621543394
Domain: mynewilluminati.blogspot.com
Scam Type: Fake Website

Fake Illuminati blog used by scammers:
mynewilluminati.blogspot.com
JOIN ILLUMINATI

YOU CAN LIVE A WEALTHY LIFE TOO NOT JUST BY WORKING TOO HARD
You were born free and die free but will you live free? As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living, new dimensions of the soul will not emerge.
JOIN our powerful society to gain and practice secret knowledge and information that was once only accessible by the privileged elite and society members.

WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE ILLUMINATI?

Globalization, unification. A one-economy, one-religion future.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF MY APPLICATIONS ACCEPTANCE?

Unknown. I represent the Order as a second party, and simply transfer your information to a recruitment manager.

WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION WILL YOU ACCEPT?

Any type of traceable paper that can be verified on a national registry.

HOW MUCH DO I GET FOR JOINING THE ILLUMINATI?

While the Order does constrict your financial income after your initiation, and while I can't disclose an exact amount, just know that you will be living comfortably.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME A MEMBER?

To join the Order is for only US$100, but the postage for your application will be compensated upon acceptance.
CONTACT AGENT Kim +27 729 300 140 OR WHATS APP US ON +27621543394
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.