+6697923217

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
BradleyGlods

+6697923217

Post by BradleyGlods »

Admin Note: This post was made by a very stupid scammer, who thought that posting a fake scam report was a good way of spamming. I've removed the moron's links, but will happily add the telephone number to our database.

Hi guys. I just want to warn you never buy anabolic steroids in Thailand superbolic.com shop.
I lost my money with this bull shit shop. First this guy talks to you politely and he answers all questions.
But after I sent my money to him with Western Union or Moneygram, he didn't shipped my order and never answered me after he got my money.
I made bad review about http://www.superbolic.com because I can't stay silent when someone cheats us and gets no punishment. So be careful and save your money!
Buy the way I read another reviews about guy from superbolic and people talking this guy just stupid ladyboy from Thailand, you can find this info if you will look in google - reviews superbolic.com
I hope you guys don't will make a mistake like me. I lost 616$ in this Scam steroids Shop...
Please don't delete my message and tell about it to your friends. All must to know who are guy from superbolic.

PS. Careful this WU information

Name: PANCHANIT
Family name: KERDSAWANG
Address: 114/229 Moo 12 SANGKAMPENG
City: CHIANGMAI
ZIP: 50110
Phone: 66-97923217 (cellphone)

and let me know the following details of whoever did the transfer:

MTCN/name/family name/city/country

Thanks