+22998305361

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998305361

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998305361
Email: w_union50@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: w_union50@outlook.com
Attention Customer,

You have received this email because you are a Customer of Western Union Money Transfer.

I have been trying to get in-touch with you on phone before I traveled. I have handed over your funds of $ 2,500.000.00 USD to the new Director here Rev. Innocent Johnson. I have remitted the first payment of $5,000 with the help of my working partner Rev. Innocent Johnson to you and here is the information.

Money Transfer Control Number M.T.C.N: 551-999-3805
Sender?s First Name: PETER
Sender?s Last Name: CHUKWU
Text Question:.......RIGHT
Answer: .............NOW

I told him to keep sending you $ 5,000 USD daily until the payment of $ 2,500.000.00 USD is completed and again forward them your Telephone number,Full Name, Your Country and address so that they will be sure.Please,contact: Rev. Innocent Johnson with the below details:

Contact Person Rev. Innocent Johnson
Phone: +229-98305361
Email:(w_union50@outlook.com)

Noted: If there is any problem with the transfer, do contact Rev. Innocent Johnson and he will solve it for you. The care of the funds is under his custody now.

Regards,

Dir. Jacqueline Sumual
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.