+22968943957

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968943957

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968943957
Email: ubabankbenin03@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ubabankbenin03@gmail.com
FROM THE DESK OF MR ONYII BEST
DIRECTOR UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, (UBA)
OUR REF: UBA/OHG/OXD32/16
YOUR REF:.................
TEL/FAX..+229-689-439-57
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: UBA/BEN201/16.
EMAIL:ubabankbenin03@gmail.com

ATTN: SIR / MADAM.

PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS $5.7M

This is to notify you of a new development on the release of your approved fund. You have been reported to be sick and hospitalized for about A month now by your representative Engr. Williams BENSON and your partner MS Cathy Baker of USA forwarding the below account for the transfer of Part payment of $5.7M USD of your approved fund as instructed by you with power of attorney tendered to us. Please Verify these information and confirm:

NAME CATHY BAKER
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS: ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428

Please do re-confirm to this office as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that the Federal Government and United Nation will not be held responsible for paying into wrong account name.If this woman is not your representative, you are requested to re-confirm your information for verification purposes so that your fund valid for $5.7m united dollars

Note that if we did not receive your response and the confirmation, we will commence with all necessary procedure in other to remit this money into the account of your representative. I the DIRECTOR UBA bank and the executive board of Directors and accredited this reputable bank with the office of UNITED NATION.

However we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Ms CATHY BAKER, if we do not hear from you within the next 2 working days from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience and delay in transferring of this funds must have caused you.

Thank You.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.

MR ONYII BEST
DIRECTOR UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
EMAIL:ubabankbenin03@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968943957

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22968943957 & +18173639380
Email: officeweb413@gmail.com & fedess000transfer@gmail.com

Reply-to: fedess000transfer@gmail.com
Attn: My Dear Friend,

I have paid the fee for your check draft and I took it to the FINANCIAL BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR Donamax Nugent told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert $2.6Us Dollars (TOW MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY TEXAS U.S.A to deliver it in cash to you. and I did it as he advice me because he is a banker he knows the durability of any foreign check or draft.

I deposited the said package in the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY as an cotton materials for security reasons. This is the registration Number of your Package FDX/122p/mtm/2016 Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to know the real contents of the consignment so that they can deliver it for you safely. I want you to contact the company immediately with the following information though I give them your information but you need to re-confirm it for them.

Below is the required information you need to give them now,

1.YOUR FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS:
2.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
3.A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
4.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
5.YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:

All these things is what they needed from you now to submit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $2.6Us Dollars Please contact the delivery company immediately and re-confirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.This is the company contact info.

Barrister Peter Cruz (Director General)
Tel; +18173639380
Email:(EMAIL: fedess000transfer@gmail.com)

FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY TEXAS U.S.A. Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you.Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Mr MORRIS Williams.
Minister of finanace
BENIN REPUBLIC
Telephone.+22968943957
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968943957

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +15027711884 & +22968943957
Email: mr.zinsoulionel78@gmail.com

Reply-to: mr.zinsoulionel78@gmail.com
Cargo Unit: Chicago O'Hare International Airport,
Airport code: ORD 10000 West
Chicago, IL 60666:USA,
Email:(mr.zinsoulionel78@gmail.com)
Tele:+1(502) 771-1884.

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package In view of your inability to receive your package with registration #: CT8100AF from National UK Lottery London united kingdom, originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an agency, city express delivery (c.e.d).

This package in a golden metal box valued $3,316,000 USD (Three million Four hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) mistakenly arrived at Chicago O'Hare International Airport terminal 5 via British airways flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The package with registration no,#: CT8100AF has been cleared by the USA customs and is 100% legitimate.

The agency, attached to the airport, DHL express delivery (c.e.d) who delivered your package to your address have just return the package to our storage facility at the Valley Airport, due to incomplete address.Please reconfirm these information's;

1. Your Full Name; .....
2. Your current address; ..........
3. Your phone number; ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your Occupation; ...............

Therefore, I am writing to inform you that the days of grace has elapsed and The Airport Authority has begin to charge the daily storage fee of $189usd only, and the fee will be direct to united nation head office Benin Republic. Please call:Mr.zinsou lionel UN AGENT, on +1(502) 771-1884... he will email you the name to wire the money to united nation head office Benin Republic. Extension 21 terminal 5 or contact Email address:(mr. zinsoulionel78@gmail.com) to release this package directly to you.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to shortlist your package as an unclaimed consignment, and maybe forfeited. Note: Delivery of your package from the airport to your residential address is free.

Best regards,

STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11
Phone:+1(502) 771-1884...

Consignment from United nation payment Delegation west Africa state.

MrMr Morris Williams.
UN CHIEF ON PAYMENT MATTERS.
Telephon:+22968943957