+22998328353

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998328353

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998328353
Email: b.u_15@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: b.u_15@yahoo.com
Attention

We have deposited your ATM CARD ($5.70000000USD) through UBA BANK department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Uba director Dr.Philip Ezeson via Tel+229_98328353 He will give you direction on how you will be receive the ATM.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as, Receiver's Name;Address:;Country:;Phone Number:

Best Regards

Dr. Philip Ezeson
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998328353

Post by NumberLover »

Email: unitedbankforafrica57@yahoo.com

Reply-to: unitedbankforafrica57@yahoo.com
Attention

We have deposited your ATM CARD ($5.70000000USD) through UBA BANK department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Uba director Dr.Philip Ezeson via Tel+229_98328353 He will give you direction on how you will be receive the ATM.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as, Receiver's Name;Address:;Country:;Phone Number:

Best Regards

Dr. Philip Ezeson
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22998328353

Post by NumberLover »

Email: united.bankforafrica@mail.ru

Reply-to: united.bankforafrica@mail.ru
Attension,

This is to brought to your notice that i am the new manager of united bankf for african and here i go through bank draft and i can see that you have not receive your over drawft payment which it has been program for transfer into your norminated bank account.

Has i go throught your dafault file,i can see your that your total fund is $6.5milion united sates dollars, Please you are advise to get us the requested information below.

Your Full Name================
Your Direct Phone No.=========
Your Bank Account No.=========

Swift Code====================
Occupation=========
Bank Address/Bank Phone No.===
Copy of your identity/driving licence

Once this require information are provided, we shall commence on the next step of your transaction. You are advise to contact us through our bank e-mail (united.bankforafrica@mail.ru )or via phone contact +229-98-328-353

WE REMAIN TO SERVE YOU BETTER IN BANKING SECTOR.

THANKS BEST REGARD

Dr. Philip Ezeson
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR FUND RECOVERY COMITTEE
E-MAIL: ( united.bankforafrica@mail.ru )
TELL +229 98-328-353
FAX +229 0 01 63 802