+22968865580

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968865580

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22968865580 & +22961965894
Email: officedocument200@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officedocument200@gmail.com
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 COTONOU BENIN
Tel. +229-68865580 or +229-61965894

Greetings,Dear, Beneficiary.

I Am Dr.Smith Chris,the director cash processing unit, united bank of Africa, UBA the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz .Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.The above Africa union held meeting in Benin and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will now be One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($1.497,000.00) instead of One million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500,000.00),

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier.We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.Dear as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again except any instruction we give to you, and if you just follow my instruction Properly, you will receive your money in three days time.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore,forward your home address and direct phone number to this E-Mail( officedocument200@gmail.com ) All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Dr.Smith Chris
Director cash processing unit
united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
officedocument200@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968865580

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968865580
Email: officedocument200@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officedocument200@gmail.com
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou
Benin Republic ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou;
Benin Visit Us Via Website: http://www.moneygram.com
Email,{officedocument200@gmail.com}

Good News Ref #No 62272243 Sender John Shabangu

Dear customer ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive besides, when you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our MONEY GRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $97. to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.Your first payment of $$5,642.37 has been sent to you and it is ready to pick up by the receiver which is you but it was placed on hold due to you have not paid the only fee of $97 and it will be released on hold for you to pick up immediately after you send the only fee of $97 ok,

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds Released without delay..

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.This is the only opportunity you have to receive your fund and to recover all the money you have lost to Africa and I want to assure and qurrantee you that the fee of $97 is the only fee you are expected to pay and there will be no more fee after that ok,

click here to view your transaction status .https://secure.moneygram.com/track/tran ... 3/Shabangu

Your payment is available.

1) Senders Name: John Shabangu
2) REF Number: 62272243
3)Amount: $5,642.37. USD.

Track it with this link: https://secure.moneygram.com/track

So be advise to send the $97 immediately so that we will register your payment as you will be able to start receiving $5,642.37 as from Today. Be advise that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-68865580 After the payment of $97. you will start receiving your money every day at sum of $5,642.37 through Money Gram until the total payment of $4.3m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $5,642.37

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer with below information;

Receivers name: Kelvin Emodi
Text Question: Yes
Answer: Yes
Amount required: $97.
Sender's Name:
MTCN#:
Sender's address:
Phone Number:

The moment we receive the payment of $97 i will release the first payment of $5,642.37 on hold for you to pick it up and i will send you another payment for pick up. Do not forget to track your transaction above!

Mr.Oscar Chris

Thanks for your patronage
Money-gram remittance office Benin republic
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.