+447851712975

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447851712975

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447851712975
Email: drdavidashton68@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: drdavidashton68@gmail.com
I am Dr.David Ashton from Brondesbury,North West London, I work for UBS INVESTMENT Bank London branch. "I am writing to you from my office with an opportunity that will benefit us both immensely" In my department, being a member of the Group Executive Com-mittee and Chief Risk Officer (Greater London Regional Office), I discovered an abandoned sum of £15 Million Great British Pounds Sterling (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Steve Allen.

All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please provide me the following if you are interested: as we have few days to run it through this is very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name. 2 Your Direct Mobile Number 3. You?re Contact Address 4. Date of Birth.

Best Regards

Dr.David Ashton
Mobile Number :+447851712975
E-mail address:drdavidashton68@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.