+905488227354

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+905488227354

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +905488227354
Email: lewishuffman801@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: lewishuffman801@gmail.com
Hello my good friend

You might find it difficult to recognize me again though it has been quite a while now. How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has been concluded with the assistance of another hearten and kind Woman from Dubai who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction which was not transferred to your account then nor the fund box which was not handed over to you for safe keeping in your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully gotten another honest delivery agent (DIPLOMAT) who cleared the fund out of customs custody and Transferred it to my new partner's account in Dubai that was financially capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your love,effort,sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$500.000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) international Certified Electronic ATM MasterCard valued in ATM MACHINE cash-able anywhere in the world in your names as your COMPENSATION but handed it over to my very good childhood and school friend who is now a reverend Father, an Archbishop St Mary?s Catholic Cathedral, Diocese of Genei Cyprus to send to you in your country. I am using this to help you finance your own business pending when I shall meet with you face to face and to give God the glory.

At the moment,I'm very busy here in Manila Philippine for the purpose of building the Charity Foundation with the balance of the total money in fulfillment of my promised to my God.

My dear friend I will like you to contact my friend REVEREND FATHER LEWIS HOFFMAN so that he will send the ATM MasterCard to you without any delay. I handed it over to my reverend father to avoid anything happen to it or telling you much stories because he is the only person I trusted right from our childhood and during our days in School and also a honest fearing Man of God understand, so feel free and confidence to contact him, he knows you already. Meanwhile be informed that at the moment I can't access my mail to reply your question confirmation mail, neither communicate with you via phone due to my roaming number has been terminated here in
Philippine for shot period of time, in that reason, don't bother yourself to call me because I am very busy here, I will call my friend Rev. Lewis Hoffman and you to know if you have received your ATM MasterCard as soon as I fixed back my roaming number at work. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Here is his contact address:

Name: Rev. Lewis Hoffman
Genei Cyprus
NATIONALITY: ITALIAN (ROME)
ADDRESS: Avenue No: 38, Yenisehir Archbishop St Mary?s Catholic Cathedral,
Diocese of Genei Cyprus
Email: lewishuffman801@gmail.com
Direct Tel: +905488227354

Do ask him to send you FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$500.000.00) INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED ELECTRONIC ATM MASTERCARD Compensation fund valued, cash-able anywhere in the World. Contact him with your below stated information for more details:

FULL NAMES.................
MAILING ADDRESS............. where you want him to send your ATM
MasterCard to you.
HOUSE TELEPHONE NUMBER.........
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER.........
OCCUPATION................... ....
AGE.......................... .....
MARITAL STATUS......................
FACEBOOK USER NAMES:..................

NOTE: DON'T FAIL TO SEND YOUR FACEBOOK FUNCTIONING NAMES OR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USE REGISTER ON FACEBOOK FOR HIS CONFIRMATION WITH THE PHOTO I GAVE HIM WITH YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGED ENVELOP PARCEL FOR CONFIRMATION TO AVOID SENDING IT TO A WRONG PERSON.

Let me know once you have received your ATM MASTERCARD and start withdrawing your fund to enable us share the joy together. Hoping to hear from you in my London private line: +447452031388

Peace be unto you

Bunch of Love

Yours Faithfully

Mr Jemal
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.