+22968010677

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968010677

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968010677
Email: groupbusinesspromoter@gmail.com
Scam Type: Scams Targeting Businesses

Reply-to: groupbusinesspromoter@gmail.com
Hello,

My name is Mr Kalu Jean from GROUP BUSINESS PROMOTER. i have buyer who need FOOD PRODUCT that is why i contacted your company about working together in a potential lucrative business venture. We?d like to introduce express an interest in creating a profitable partnership between your companies they are planning to purchase TOMATOES SAUCE,JAMS,WHEAT FLOUR,MILK,BEVERAGES PRODUCT to add to their product line.

After a lot of research, we feel that your company could be a great supplier of this product,i would be grateful if you would contact us with your shipping and other policies we may need to know.

We hope that we will be able to start a mutually beneficial relationship.CONTACT US VIA EMAIL DIRECTLY.

--

Thank and Best Regard,

Mr Kalu Jean
Oversea Purchasing Agent
GROUP BUSINESS PROMOTER
57 vog cine Missebo Market Road
WEST AFRICA-REPUBLIC DU BENIN
TEL:+229-68010677
EMAIl:groupbusinesspromoter@gmail.com
Skype ID:christbell.kalu1
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968010677

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968010677
Email: chaims.sourceagent@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: chaims.sourceagent@gmail.com
Hello,

i am Jackson Idenyi i have buyer who need FOOD and BEVERAGE PRODUCT that is why i contacted your company about working together in a potential lucrative business venture. We?d like to introduce our expression interest in creating a profitable partnership between your companies.

Therefore kindly send us your full product quotation list and price for our study.

We hope that we will be able to start a mutually beneficial relationship CONTACT US VIA EMAIL chaims.sourceagent@gmail.com

Thank and Best Regard,

Mr Jackson Idenyi
Oversea Purchasing Agent
57 vog cine Missebo Market Road
WEST AFRICA-REPUBLIC DU BENIN
TEL:+229-68010677
EMAIl:chaims.sourceagent@gmail.com
Skype ID:christbell.kalu1
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.