+22961577339

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961577339

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961577339
Email: barrister.koffi2@aol.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: barrister.koffi2@aol.com
URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear.Friend

I am Barrister Koffi Sagna. A private lawyer to Eng. Philippe Flávia (my client),from your country who was a Director of Michd Construction Company here in Republic of Benin. On the 5th Of march, 2010, My client lost his life as a result of Brain cancer, in Benin Medical Center. In this regards I wish to inform you that the Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of his account which will soon be confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client over four years.Now I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account, valued of US$8.5 mill(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) will be paid into your bank account. NOTE: Upon transaction conclusion, I will request to be entitled to 50 Percent of the total sum while 50 percent will be for you. After reading this message, Reply me so that l will tell you how we can legally proceed the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through, and It must be kept confidential.

Your Full Name.
Age..
Address..
Private Mobile and home phone..
Occupation and position..

For privacy please reply to this E-Mail Address: ( barristerkoffi449@gmail.com )

Best Regards,

Barrister Koffi Sagna.
Tel: (+229)61577339.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.