+22966676655

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22966676655

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22966676655
Email: alakpebarristerrichard@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: alakpebarristerrichard@gmail.com
Dear Friend

My name is Barrister Richard Alakpe from Benin Republic West Africa, a private Lawyer to late Marko, a Citizen of your country who was a former Director of Oil and Gas Company based in Benin Republic. On 24st of July 2013 my client and his family (Wife and two Children) were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, my client had an account valued Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($8.500.000.00.USD) deposited in the Bank here and that is the reason why i contacted you to make you the beneficiary of that amount since you have the same surname with him, so that the bank will pay the money to you and then you and I will share the money 50% to you and 50% to me.

If you are interested kindly send me your information such as your full name and address, Age, Occupation and your available telephone number so that i will explain to you on how we are going to start and also tell you how you will contact the bank for the claim. Please contact me to my private email address below ( alakpebarristerrichard@gmail.com ) for more details.

With kind regards,

Barrister Richard Alakpe

Mobile: +22966676655.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.