+22999732892

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999732892

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999732892
Email: deliveryoffice817@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: deliveryoffice817@gmail.com
Attn: Payment Notification

This is to bring your notice that, I have paid the reactivation fee and the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD 4.5 million inside has less than three days to expire and when it expires, the money inside will go in to government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you must pay me back for helping you. Now I want you to send your full delivery information

You're name
You're country
You're home address
You're Tel phone number

include your ID Card

to UPS delivery company so that they can deliver your ATM card The only thing you have to pay is the keeping fee charges, which is $105 only. Contact; JOHN GREEN ups delivery company

Email: deliveryoffice817@gmail.com
Phone number: +229 99732892

Regards

MR JOHN EMERSON
ATM CARD; Federal Republic of Benin West Africa
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.