+22967133047

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967133047

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22966693922 & +22967133047
Email: dhl.express047@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhl.express047@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary,

I wish to let you know that the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD has been fully paid; I also paid the Registration and Freight charges from this country to your door-step.

Your ATM VISA CARD will be transported to you through DHL Courier Service Benin Republic, Right now you are required to contact DHL Courier Service Benin Republic today for delivery of your ATM VISA CARD to you without any delay I know that when you receive your ATM VISA CARD definitely you will repay me back the money I have spent so far, meanwhile I did not pay their official keeping charges of ($97.00) because i do not know when you will be able to contact them.

Your Details For The ATM Master card and Pin / Master Card No. 45000.4477711.9917 Pin Code- 0611

Now contact DHL Express Benin transit' director Mr. Mark Enebe, and supply him with the below requested info such as,

Full name: ...............................
Delivery address: ........................
Tel #:...........Occupation.......Sex
Country..................................

Again, Ensure that all the requested info is provided to Mr. Mark Enebe via below E-mail address, also ask him to provide you with the information where you will pay the official keeping charges of ($97.00).

This is the contact information of the DHL Company

Mr. Mark Enebe
Email: dhl.express047@gmail.com
Tel: +229-66693922
CellPhone: 67133-047

Do that quickly because the official keeping charges of ($97.00) is all you have to pay to receive your ATM VISA CARD valued US$12.500, 000.00.

Mr. Johnson Damiani!
UBA BANK PLC
Headquarters
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.