+2347064351447

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347064351447

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347064351447
Email: revjb194802@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: revjb194802@gmail.com
GUARANTY TRUST BANK,
MAITAMA
6 Zambezi Cres, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.
Direct Telephone Number: : +234-7064 351 447

BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0016

Dear Beneficiary:

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed and unpaid fund by the Apex bank after you have tried so much to have your fund paid to you by the Ex-Central Bank of Nigeria Governors and their other top bank officials years back. While, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign payment matters of the New Government administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

So, it is very urgent and important to contact you and to alert you immediately on the status of your over due contractual awards and execution payment as unpaid fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate committee including the Minister for foreign Affairs (Information), I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time.

We have noticed the stressed you have passed through and what you have encountered for many years unto your contractual awards and execution payment. While the ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you that will be easier for you and more stress free which are as follows:

(1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift Wire Transfer Process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $295 only
(2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a Personal and Family Effect to avoid distraction at the Transit.and also in order for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will cost (Beneficiary's Green Delivery Tag Fee $680) only.
(3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost (Courier Delivery/ Green Tag Fee $475) only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible. Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

l await your prompt response and your telephone call if you did not hear from me in few days as soon as you responded. Expecting your urgent telephone call.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Phillip J. Benson
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
Foreign Exchange Control Dept
Direct Telephone: +234-7064 351 447
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.