+16204469155

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16204469155

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +17783827554 & +16204469155
Email: info4facebookagent@gmail.com
Scam Type: Lottery Scam

Reply-to: info4facebookagent@gmail.com
CONGRATULATIONS FROM FACEBOOK!

Facebook the largest Social Networking site valued more than $100 Billion Dollars and also expecting its One Billion Users to come mainly from Mobile devices than esktop Users by 2012, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has decided to boost Users and Companies a WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY by Lottery Program and Initial Public.

Am George Miller an agent from Facebook social Network Inc.. I was authorized to send you a message by the Facebook C.E.O. Master Mark Zuckerberg

Note that Mark Zuckerberg conducting a lottery individual payout $800,000,00

Before i proceed i will like to know if you have heard or been informed about the ongoing Facebook Promo going on ?

Have any of our out staff informed you about your winning prize ?

I am delighted to inform you that your name was luckily selected among the 25 lucky winners who won the sum of $800,000,00 United State Dollars on the Facebook online promo.

The draws was Organized by a random selection of emails you were picked by an advanced automated random computer searcher, in order to claim your $800,000,00USD which is the money you won in the Online International Facebook Pool which is a new innovation by the Facebook Authorities, is aimed to say a big thanks to all our users for making Facebook their number one means to connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their Friends love once and Families all over the world.

This promotion was also made because Facebook will clock 12th year which was introduced on the February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg in this year to make all Facebook users to benefit from the profit the company made while they use Facebook. I am your claims officer and i am here to take you through the steps on how you will get your winning Fund.

note that face-book promo is to enable all face-book user to grow and also to promote this media also, note that winners is allowed to claim their Fund, and also dont let anyone delay you from your claim.

If you are not interested please do not bother to reply and once again CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM FACEBOOK!

N/B: Note that you are also free to call our customer care center numbers below.

Whats App Number: +1 778-382-7554
Sms : +1-620-446-9155

Not if you are contacting me from USA or Canada you can sms our Agent here : +1-620-446-9155

Then Outside USA and more country you can WhatsApp our agent on this Number +1 778-382-7554

I wish you Good Luck and Happy Promo. feel free you can view my profile and confrim my person to know this is real

Web-site : https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-mill ... Token=pRgF

Thanks,

Face Book Agent
Mr. George Miller
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.