+61399880515

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+61399880515

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +61399880515
Email: gina.rinehart@rinehartcharity-foundation.org
Domain: rinehartcharity-foundation.org
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: gina.rinehart@rinehartcharity-foundation.org
Greetings to you my Beloved,

It's my pleasure to send you this email after going through your profile LinkedIn and I hope it will please you to hear from me.

My name is Mrs. Gina Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia, born in Perth, Western Australia, in 9 February 1954 (age 62), I am a widow with a weight problem, a persecution complex which has dangerously affected my heart and from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live for a long time according to the recent doctor's report. first of all My sincere apologies if this letter causes any form of irritation/Embarrassment whatsoever, I would want to demand a high level of maturity from you while reading this letter.

I want to establish a foundation with your help to reach out to the less privilege in your area because that is where i meant my late husband Frank Rinehart in 1983, I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, I have prayed and asked God to direct me of whom will handle this charity foundation in good faith particularly in your area, then I decided to contact you personally, Hoping you are not going to let me down? because I don?t have any other option than to tell you as I know I won't survive for a long period of time and I am touched to open up to you about my project which is worth Two Hundred Million United state Dollars in total ($200,000,000.00) to set up a CHARITY FOUNDATION through your assistance.

FULL NAME? FULL ADDRESS? AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER?.

I am presently admitted in Royal Perth Hospital at 197 Wellington Street Perth WA 6000 (Australia) receiving treatment, so if you are interested, Kindly get back to me with your full details as stated below, so i can furnish you with further infraction and directives and document preparations. I would not want to leave these funds behind for the bank or the government to inherit when i passed away, so it is better i use it for charity which is what i have promised God.

You can read more about me by clicking on this links below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... amily.html
http://www.news.com.au/finance/business ... c603175ec9

God Bless You.

Mrs. Gina H Rinehart
Cell: +61399880515

My profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart
From the WhoIs for rinehartcharity-foundation.org:
Creation Date: 2016-10-28T11:10:19Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-10-28T11:10:19Z

Registrant Name: Austin Chukwu
Registrant Organization: Predstavitelstvo Chukwu comm Inc
Registrant Street: Lagos, Nigeriya, kray Ikeja, AO Lagos, m-on 25, kv-l Kaza, k
Registrant City: 25
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100271
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +7.5522564422
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +7.5457353535
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: austinchukwu23@yahoo.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.