+27730798929

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27730798929

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27730798929
Email: johnmokaba@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: johnmokaba@hotmail.com
Mr John Mokaba Savimbi
15 Dominic court
Church Street BloemfonteinJohannesburg, South AfricaTel: +27730798929

Dear Friend

As I stated above, my name is John Mokaba Savimbi, the son of late Angolan rebel Leader, late Dr. Jonas Savimbi. I and my mother are interested in relocating to your country, and venturing our funds what of US$30M, in your line of business, and under your auspices.

All funds is for purchase of arms in South Africa, accrued from the sales of precious stones. But since the war has ended, we have decided to keep the funds for our personal purpose. The funds are presently in the custody of a private depository firm here in S Africa, as our immediate arrival.

The funds is under my control which is why I demand your urgent assist to transfer this money out of Africa right here in Republic of South Africa we felt in secure I am assuring you that this is 100% risk free, Once i have your sincere confirmation to this effect the transaction will take place right away.

We can as well negotiate on percentage later on after we have agreed to work together with trust and confidence, But first of all we need to know you more, and also we want to move this money out and our self out of South Africa to meet with you as soon as we can possibly arrange that to be. As things stands currently, I assure you that the transaction process have been in place awaiting further instruction upon which we shall proceed. We need you to help us to invest this money in your country. We would like to have agreement with you that this funds will be safe in your position before proceeding further .

Get back to me with your direct contact for more details and also how to meet in person in conclusion to proceed; my direct mobile no is above. I wait your urgent response.

Best Regards.Mr John Mokaba Savimbi
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +27730798929

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27730798929
Email: johnmokaba@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: johnmokaba@hotmail.com
MR JOHN MOKABA SAVIMBI
15 Dominic court
Church Street Bloemfontein
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27730798929

Dear Friend

As I stated above, my name is JOHN MOKABA SAVIMBI, the son of late Angolan rebel Leader, late Dr. Jonas Savimbi. I and my mother are interested in relocating to your country, and venturing our funds what of US$30M, in your line of business, and under your auspices.

All funds is for purchase of arms in South Africa, accrued from the sales of precious stones. But since the war has ended, we have decided to keep the funds for our personal purpose. The funds are presently in the custody of a private depository firm here in S Africa, as our immediate arrival.

The funds is under my control which is why I demand your urgent assist to transfer this money out of Africa right here in Republic of South Africa we felt in secure I am assuring you that this is 100% risk free, Once i have your sincere confirmation to this effect the transaction will take place right away.

We can as well negotiate on percentage later on after we have agreed to work together with trust and confidence, But first of all we need to know you more, and also we want to move this money out and our self out of South Africa to meet with you as soon as we can possibly arrange that to be. As things stands currently, I sure you that the transaction process have been in place awaiting further instruction upon which we shall proceed. We need you to help us to invest this money in your country. We would like to have agreement with you that this funds will be safe in your position before proceeding further .

Get back to me with your direct contact for more details and also how to meet in person in conclusion to proceed; my direct mobile no is above. I wait your urgent response.

Best Regards.

MR JOHN MOKABA SAVIMBI
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.