+2348122914351

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348122914351

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348122914351
Email: dr.waheed1@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dr.waheed1@outlook.com
Attn:Beneficiary

RE: CONTRACT FUND- BREAKING MY SILENCE AT LAST

This time, I have decided to make a direct approach to you by breaking my silence. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or you will be ask to send more money endlessly. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you because enough is enough.

Few years ago, some men who claim to be year partners, {I mean the people that introduced you to the project} approached me through my dear wife and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name{ Engr. Thomas Heywood} company?s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$700,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. After I succeeded in programming your name, all of a sudden, I did not hear from them again till date.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement because I was not sure of their intention anymore as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is because I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project and have spent so much money without anything to show for it.

I therefore need your assurance that those colleagues of yours will be totally kept out of this transaction till confirmation of this fund is made via swift. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you. I personally did the work at the beginning and it is only me who can make the swift a huge success if you agree to work with me confidentially.

I am a man of my word. If you are ready to conclude this business with me, contact me on my mobile phone 234-8122914351 so that we can work out the best ways of bringing this to a successful and favorable conclusion.

Yours truly,

DR.WAHEED A UMAR.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT {CBN}
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348122914351

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348122914351
Email: waheed222@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: waheed222@outlook.com
Attn:Beneficiary

RE: CONTRACT FUND- BREAKING MY SILENCE AT LAST

This time, I have decided to make a direct approach to you by breaking my silence. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or you will be ask to send more money endlessly. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you because enough is enough.

Few years ago, some men who claim to be year partners, {I mean the people that introduced you to the project} approached me through my dear wife and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name{ Engr. Thomas Heywood} company?s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$700,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. After I succeeded in programming your name, all of a sudden, I did not hear from them again till date.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement because I was not sure of their intention anymore as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is because I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project and have spent so much money without anything to show for it.

I therefore need your assurance that those colleagues of yours will be totally kept out of this transaction till confirmation of this fund is made via swift. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you. I personally did the work at the beginning and it is only me who can make the swift a huge success if you agree to work with me confidentially.

I am a man of my word. If you are ready to conclude this business with me, contact me on my mobile phone +234-8122914351 so that we can work out the best ways of bringing this to a successful and favorable conclusion.

Yours truly,

DR.WAHEED A UMAR.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT {CBN}
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.