+22898991516

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22898991516

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22898991516
Email: georgegodwin87@live.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: georgegodwin87@live.fr
Greeting

May the peace of gracious God be with you and your family, I am Mr. George Godwin, And i am contacting you regards to my late client a national of your country who died as a result of car accident with his entire family here in my country Republic of Togo in West Africa and after all investigation even with the relevant embassy has yielded no results showing that there is no living next of kin and you bear the same surname with him.I hereby solicitor for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittance of total sum of $9.6 Million United States Dollars, before it get confiscated by the bank

This fund was left behind with a bank by my late client. And I have every document to present to the bank for the money to be transfer to your account in your country upon your positive response to this covenant; I will make all necessary information known to you.Contact me at my private email address: (georgegodwin87@live.fr) for more details and further clarifications.Kindly response with your telephone number for easier communication

Telephone Number.....................

Please call me if you have any question: +22898991516

Respectfully

George Godwin Esq.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.