+2348189850958

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348189850958

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348189850958
Email: drbobowenu@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: drbobowenu@gmail.com
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS U.B.A HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 818-985-0958

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Bob Owenu, director cash processing unit United bank for Africa. (U.B.A). I hereby bring to your notice that your email address was selected as email address of scammed victims who are to be compensated by Nigeria government through this bank. please you are advised to take your time to read this message and its information carefully with immense understanding.

It's obvious that you have not received your bonafide compensation fund valued at $5,000,000.00 Five million united States Dollars due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held the funds to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your funds all in attempt to help you in receiving your funds which has led to so-many losses from your end and unnecessary delay till now.

Series of meetings was held in Cleveland Ohio over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization, which ended 3days ago in your favor, as the United Nation has ordered the Federal Government of Nigeria to pay you $5,000,000.00 Five million united States Dollars with immediate effect, through diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

So the money will be delivered to you at your home address through United Nation Diplomatic courier agent, on hand to hand Cash delivery.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (USD $3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses for taxes and other documents that matters. This is a laid down instruction giving to me by the federal government of Nigeria, to make sure you receive your fund this time without any more delay. Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

Please reply/direct your email to this email: drbobowenu@gmail.com

Regards,

Dr. Bob Owenu
Email: drbobowenu@gmail.com
PHONE: +234 8189850958
Director cash processing unit
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.