+2349030972311

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349030972311

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349030972311
Email: barristerjimmyandson@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: barristerjimmyandson@gmail.com
From the Desk Of:
BARRISTER JIMMY ANDERSON
Director ATM Department
ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA
Tel:+234 903 0972 311

Attention Valued Customer,

This is to officially inform you that we acknowledged the instruction from Central Bank of Benin(CBB) regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD, note that your card is out now and ready to be delivered to your door step and I will forward the serial number and the pin code to you.

The card is a master card codified. Now honestly you are advice to take care of the delivery charges which will cost you according to the delivery company that wish to deliver your card to you immediately. However, it is the pleasure of this office to inform you that your ATM CARD number; is 2133 4890 6521 7224 and it has been approved and upgraded in your favor.

Meanwhile, you can call me for the pin code numbers. The ATM CARD value is US$10.5.Million only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of us$10,000 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center of your choice/nearest to you. We have also concluded very necessary arrangement concerning the delivery with our accredited courier service company to be fully insured and oversee the delivery of the ATM CARD to you without any further delay.

The delivery will be made to your address upon our confirmation of this payment. Also be aware that the delivery fee receipt will be attached to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by the customs, meanwhile your valid I.D card must be presented to the delivery company before the CARD will be given to you to avoid any wrong delivery of this package.

Furthermore With regards to your choice of claims, you are required to select the most convenient of the three courier options below that will delivered your ATM CARD to your door step in via any of the channels listed below:

Options:

FedEx (1 working day)
Mailing & bps;..............$59.00
Insurance.....................$41.00
Vat (5%).......................$20.00
Total.............................$120.00

UPS (2 working days)
Mailing &n bps;-------------------- $ 39.00
Insurance..................... ........$27.00
Vat (5%).......................... ....$19.00
Total......................... ........$85.00

DHL (3 working days)
Mailing & bps;.... .........$30.00
Insurance.....................$20.00
Vat (5%).......................$15.00
Total.............................$65.00

Note that your card is protected by a hardcover insurance policy (courtesy Nicon insurance Group, Benin Republic) which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before releasing to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the ATM Card and hence must be provided by you before your card is dispatched to your door step.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. However, be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of funds is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, you will encounter demurrage for keeping your ATM CARD in our custody for too long.

You are required to make a selection that is reachable to your destination. Be advices to send the fee via western union OR money gram through our receivers officer name stated below.

Receiver Name:Kelvin Mba
City:..........Cotonou
Test Question------FINAL
Test Answer-------FEE
MTCN------------------
Sender's name.........

Send the MTCN number together with your name and full address to this office for immediate delivery of you Card as soon as you send the money via western union or money gram.

Treat as very urgent, as we also remind you once again that your ATM CARD is ready.

Sincerely,

BARRISTER JIMMY ANDERSON
Director ATM Department
ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA
Tel:+234 903 0972 311
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2349030972311

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349030972311
Email: ambassador.james.f.entwistle76@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ambassador.james.f.entwistle76@gmail.com
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, COTONOU

ATTENTION: Beneficiary

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED ONE PERSON TO RECEIVED HIS FUNDS ON EARLY THIS YEAR 2O16 THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE AND TO PROVE TO YOU THE TRUTH,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF THAT THIS PERSON HAVE RECEIVED HIS OWN THIS YEAR

1.)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO:6823352535
2.)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKINGNO: 1796024845
3.)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKINGNO: 7915100454
4.)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKINGNO: 5000198276
5.)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKINGNO: 5000194872
6)http://www.dhl.com.ng TRACKINGNO:4817891142

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF. AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $78.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

I SHALL SEND MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

Hurry up and proceed to your western union or money gram to forward the required Registration fee of $78 to the airline termination officer Name bellow.

RECEIVER'S NAME:........ERIC UDEALOR
ADDRESS::NO 12 AGBOKU STREET COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION:...........WHAT FOR?
ANSWER:...........DELIVERY
AMOUNT:.........US$78 ONLY
MTCN

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line +234 9030-972311 for the update of the MTCN or Money gram No. MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Email:ambassador.james.f. entwistle76@gmail.com
MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
TEL: (+234 9030-972311 )
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.