+97126210044

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+97126210044

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971559987018, +97125547722, +971559987528 & +97126210044
Emails: alneyaditravelstourism@outlook.com & aeworkpermit@alneyaditravel.com
Domain: alneyaditravel.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
It is with pleasure that I welcome you to the staff of Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC.

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC We are delighted to make you the following job offer as attached.You were selected for employment due to the attributes we saw in your Resume/Cv/Questionnaire that appear to match the qualities I look for in an employee.I’m looking forward to seeing you grow and develop into an outstanding employee that exhibits a high level of care, concern, and compassion for others. I hope that you will find your work to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful.

We will expect your best each day. Know that I am concerned about your development and that my door is always open. The keys to your success will be being dependable, reliable, showing openness, follow-through,attentiveness, supervision, documentation, and following the policies and procedures. While doing these things you will be successful and so will Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC.Your professional growth is of utmost concern for Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC personally, because if you are growing our company will grow as well.

The extent to which Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC is considered friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and environment conscious will be measured by how others see these qualities in you.

The attached Soft contract offer letter has been prepared to guide you in better understanding or Policies & Procedures and practices concerning employment with Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC. Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it through email scan to indicate your acceptance of this offer.

Upon submitting this signed offer letter you are directed to contact most experienced United Arab Emirates Work Permit Visa expediting services Al Neyadi Travel & Tourism for the acquisition of your Work Permit Visa Application.Here below is their full contact details:

AL NEYADI TRAVEL & TOURISM
PO Box 26164,G Floor, Al Qubesi building,
Near Hameed Center, Electra St,
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates,
E-MAIL: alneyaditravelstourism@outlook.com
CC: uaeworkpermit@alneyaditravel.com
TEL: +971559987528
Fax:+97126210044
ATTN:Clifford Peterson

You must complete the new employee work permit Visa application processing prior to a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise which is 10 days to the Joining Date.

We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC. Please accept my wishes for success in your new position. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Dr Khaled Ahmed(HR Director)
Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC
P.O.Box 7604,Al Ittihad Street
Mussafah Industrial Area
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone+971559987018
Fax:+97125547722
From the WhoIs for alneyaditravel.com:
Creation Date: 02-may-2016
Expiration Date: 02-may-2017

Registrant Name: Alneye Travel
Registrant Organization: Alneye Travel
Registrant Street: 54 Goilo road
Registrant City: Nyemsd
Registrant State/Province: Nyemsd
Registrant Postal Code: 05686
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +1.519865887
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.519865887
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info@sdudd.com
Telephone number +971559987528 is linked to a Facebook profile for Bangla Ismail - https://www.facebook.com/bangla.ismail
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +97126210044

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971559987528 & +97126210044
Emails: alneyaditravelstourism@outlook.com & uaeworkpermit@alneyaditravel.hst.im
Domain: alneyaditravel.hst.im

From: Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC - adyardabudhabillc.career@yandex.com
Dear XXX

It is with pleasure that I welcome you to the staff of Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC. Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC We are delighted to make you the following job offer as attached.You were selected for employment due to the attributes we saw in your Resume/Cv/Questionnaire that appear to match the qualities I look for in an employee.I’m looking forwardto seeing you grow and develop into an outstanding employee that exhibits a high level of care, concern, and compassion for others. I hope that you will find your work to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful.We will expect your best each day. Know that I am concerned about your development and that my door is always open. The keys to your success will be being dependable, reliable, showing openness, follow-through,attentiveness, supervision, documentation, and following the policies and procedures. While doing these things you will be successful and so will Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC.Your professional growth is of utmost concern for Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC personally, because if you are growing our company will grow as well. The extent to which Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC is considered friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and environment conscious will be measured by how others see these qualities in you.

The attached Soft contract offer letter has been prepared to guide you in better understanding or Policies & Procedures and practices concerning employment with Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC. Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it through email scan to indicate your acceptance of this offer.

Upon submitting this signed offer letter you are directed to contact most experienced United Arab Emirates Work Permit Visa expediting services Al Neyadi Travel & Tourism for the acquisition of your Work
Permit Visa Application.Here below is their full contact details:

E-MAIL: alneyaditravelstourism@outlook.com
CC: uaeworkpermit@alneyaditravel.hst.im
TEL: +971559987528
Fax:+97126210044
ATTN:Clifford Peterson

You must complete the new employee work permit Visa application processing prior to a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise which is 10 days to the Joining Date.

We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of Adyard Abu Dhabi LLC. Please accept my wishes for success in your new position. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Dr Khaled Ahmed(HR Director)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +97126210044

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971528271687 & +97126210044
Email: alneyaditravels@outlook.com

From: AL NEYADI TRAVEL TOURISM - alneyaditravels@outlook.com
We acknowledged your mail. We are focus on providing a variety of significant services (transactions) for a number of institutions and government departments in the country.
New Work Permit Issuance It is a service provided by the Ministry to any establishment wishing to employ a worker from inside or outside the country.
In order to commence processing of your New Work Permit Issuance you will have to complete the copy of United Arab Emirates Visa Registration Form and return it back to us along with requested identification documents below.
-Offer Letter signed
-Work permit/Visa Registration Form Attached Below(completed, dated)
- Colour photograph with a white background of the worker must be 5 x 5 cm (2" x 2")
- Copy of the worker's passport
You have to complete the registration form and send along-with pre-requisite processing fee as stated below:

*For Single application fee:Dh 5,506
*For Family application you will have to pay the sum of Dh 10,070, This will your entire family.Also Include Passport Copies/Photos for all Family Members.

Send above total fee strictly via western union to the attention of the visa-processing attorney:

Here below are details to transfer the Fee to via Western Union Money Transfer:

First Name:Birane
Last Name:Niang
Address:PO Box 26164,G Floor, Al Qubesi building, Near Hameed Center, Electra St,
City/Country:Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates
TEL: +971 528271687

Once the transfer is completed kindly scan the receipt of the Western Union Payment Slip as Evidence of Remittance.The processing normally take between 15-20 United Arab Emirates Working days for issuance of your Work permit/Visa.
After approval of your application,you will be mailed white colour copy work permit copy to your E-mail address,while the pink colour work permit copy will be courier to your address via DHL as it will be needed for Emigration clearance at your arrival here at the Airport.
Please note that your application will be processed only after the required documentations are received and all the payments are cleared.
Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.
Robert Glen
Chief Immigration Agent
TEL: +971 528271687
Fax:+971 262 100 44