+22999458618

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999458618

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999458618
Email: serviceservice691@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: serviceservice691@gmail.com
Attention please,

After today's Federal Executive Council Meeting, The ministry of Finance has approved that your fund of ONE MILLION,TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS($1,240,000.00) which was initial approved that Western Union will be paying to you $4000 us dollars on daily basis until your ($1,240,000.00) is completed, I don't know what is going on about the processes of your transfer payment fund, which you are suppose to receive the first transfer payment of $4,000 dollars on Friday 19th August 2016 and I am writing to inform you that I am confusing about the call I receive from my general manager head office this morning, I went to his office and I saw Mr. Robert Peterson with all your information file and he said that you have a motto accident, and you cannot work again that is the reason why you have pointed him as your next of king over in your inheritance fund to be clean it for you. So please I want you confirm to us if what Mr. Robert Peterson said about you is truth, just let us know because you have bill of $68 dollars since we did not hear from you about that, which we have your file payment first transfer of $4,000 dollars waiting for you to have it receive.

But since then we are sending mail to you, we did not got a single respond back from you since and today we receive an urgent/emergency notice from Mr. Robert Peterson that you have a terrible motto accident, and you cannot be enable to receive it that is the reason why you sent him to help you receive the transfer payment fund and he wanted to paid the cost of $68 dollars we ask you, to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and we have refuse to collect money from him until we hear from you first to know the reason why you send Mr. Robert Peterson to receive your fund.

And since you are finding it difficult to believe and now I want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $68.00 only for us to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate as the right owner of the transfer payment fund and get this transfer of $4,000 release to you immediately as soon as you send this payment of $68 dollars.

So please I need your urgent attention over this matter now immediately reply back is very urgent so that we can confirm that you are perfectly well and no problem about you, and I want you to try all possible best to contact me with this payment information of $68 dollars, so that we can obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and transfer your first payment of $4,000 immediately through our Western Union Office without wasting time or delay.

Therefore, we are advising you to proceed to any nearest Western Union OR Money Gram Office OR Ria transfer over there and send us this fee with this name of our cashier below. However, here is the information you will use and send us the fee through Western Union OR Money Gram now to enable us easier and urgent to pickup the money to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate immediately and release you the full information to pickup your first payment of US$4,000.00 today.

Receiver Name: LUKE EZE
Receiver Country: Benin Republic.
Code: 00229
City: Cotonou
Text Question::: Trust?
Answer::: God.
Amount: US$68 dollars
Mtcn/Ref................
Senders Name............
Sender Address............
Sender Country.............
Sender City..................

Waiting on your urgent respond.

Sincerely,

Barr Mr.Ben Williamson
Call Us With This Line....+229_994_58618
E-mail:serviceservice691@gmail.com
Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: no. 5 western avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin
Western Union Cotonou-Benin Republic.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999458618

Post by NumberLover »

Email: western.union576@yahoo.com

Reply-to: western.union576@yahoo.com
Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE.
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF FREDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
Addressee :Rue du Gouverneur Bayol;Boxe postale :BP 1280 - Cotonou.

Good day my dear,

How are you and family today? It has been a while now that we did not communicate, I hope things is moving normal? However I decide to write you to verify if you have raised the half of money to complete the assignment we have at hand, Have you raised the $65.00? Now tell me the reason why you stop communicate with us after your last mail or are you forgetting that you have a payment of $5000 us Dollars here every blessing day in this department, please my dear i will like you to get back to us immediately with payment of $65.00 if you still wiling to claim your payment because you have only today and after today fail to send the fee we will cancel the payment because we are not here to joke anymore with you or playing game,

Now are you still wiling to receive your payment or not, if you are still willing please we beg you in the name of God to avoid you to blame me here send the fee immediately before you will loose this payment. this will be the last money you will send till you receive your full payment and if i ask you to pay another money after sending the $65.00,I swear to God that i will never fall my promise to you again, and i,m here by giving you 100%Assurance that once you send the $65.00 today then give me(2 hours ) ahead to receive your $5000.USD payment today,

RECEIVER NAME:Leon Nna
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: HOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $65.00
MTCN:

Regarding our telephone conversation, I can not hear you very well on the phone, you are advice to send the payment details to me on the email or you can text it to my Phone +229 621 973 68 and you will be sure to receive your payment as soon as the money is received.

MTCN : 9894382611
Sender's Name: Peggy Beise
Text Question: How Long
Answer: Today
Amount: $5000.00

Click tracking. and enter the MTCN. 9894382611 then sender name first (Peggy ) Sender Second name ( Beise ) to see that your payment is available to pick up by receiver but you cannot pick it until you send the $65.00 before we will give the full information to pick up immediately. Check status of the transfer I am waiting for the MTCN:

God bless you.

MRS.JULIET E JOHN
PHONE +229 994 58 618
EMAIL. western.union576@yahoo.com
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22999458618 & +22962197368
Email: barristerjimmyandson1@gmail.com

Reply-to: barristerjimmyandson1@gmail.com
From Barrister Jimmy Anderson ESQ.
Re: Payment resolved
Amount: US$5billion

Dear Client,

Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund US$5BILLION of yours which have successful channel to transfer and reflect into your bank and up till this moment you have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath for you to secure this fund.

With all due respect, if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Transfer since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that I will cancel the transfer.

What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that I have made everything possible for you so kindly go now and send this Fee US$73 so that the Non-Resident Account will open to enable your $5 Billion USD transfer into your new Non-Resident Account, after that you will now have the chance to make a choice on how to receive your Fund which is to be {1} Through ATM CARD, {2} Through Consignment Box. {3} if you prefer Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, the Bank of Africa (BOA) will give you all the necessary information's of your Non-Resident Account which will enable you make withdrawals from the Non-Resident Account into any of your proffered personal Bank Account

Does it means that you are internationally want to delay this matter and it has been long that I made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect I advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as a agreed and signed. Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately

You are advice to send the US$73 by Money Gram or Western Union as directed below and update with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin Republic new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.

With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately

CONGRATULATIONS.

On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.

By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed below to enable the Non-Resident Account open in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your Inheritance funds valued $5billion as Beneficiary.

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately.

The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM SERVICE within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds to your access.

Payment Advice-

RECEIVER NAME:OSCAR EZE
LOCATION ADDRESS: LOT NO. 23 PATTE D'OIE, 03 BP 2147. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEXT QUESTION: CODE
TEXT ANSWER: CODE
AMOUNT: $73 USD

After payment is made send me the sender name and sender answer.

Sincerely yours,

Barrister Jimmy Anderson ESQ
Contact lines;
Tel:(+229)-99-45-86-18
Tel:(+229)-62-19-73-68

Call or send text sms message for urgent attention if needed.
Reply-to address:barristerjimmyandson1@gmail.com

NOTE:YOU MAY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON TELEPHONE FOR ANY FURTHER CLEARIFICATION/POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: unitedbankofafrica944@gmail.com

Reply-to: unitedbankofafrica944@gmail.com
From The Desk of Rev. Pat Iwueze
Service Attendant: Rev. Pat Iwueze
Direct Tell to Reach Me: +229-994-58-618
Working Under United Bank of Africa (UBA)

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

Be informed that after the investigations into some irregular payments by the banks, the United State Government under the regime of the New President Donald Trump, in conjunction with the U.S Bank , has formalized arrangements to commence the payment of your outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 to you through this esteem bank. The Africa BANK.

By this new payment arrangement, you are to enjoy less or no costs as your payment has already been approved to be loaded into a Visa Debit (ATM) card which will be delivered to you at your preferred destination in the state. The ATM card will access your funds from any ATM in over 170 countries and can be used at POS globally.

So therefore if you in any way happened to be among those that was being cheated by the Nigerian OR Benin Republic Scammed victims report in respect of your over long outstanding payment, the U.S government now uses this little opportunity to rewards you back on that same payment to show our heart felt on your past experience at the wrong hands. please go ahead and furnish me with the following information below for accurate delivery without mistakes, I'm here to ensure you receive your Card through this development because so many of our corrupt top officials has cheated us and damage the great image of our honest country and that is why I am here to ensure you receive your safely hence you will forget your past and believe that God is able to do all things and make it possible.

1.) Name in full:
2.) Valid Delivery Address:
3.) Your Telephone Contact

The receipt of the above-listed requirements by our Debit Card Unit assures safe delivery of your loaded ATM card to your destination within 48hrs, the only fee you will be required to pay is the sum of $50 only which is for the shipment of your ATM card to your address plus the activation $20 in total is $70. You are advised to send it quickly on my name for quick confirmation

Receivers name:EMMA EGO
Location Address: Rue Caporal Bernard Anani BP 2012,
City: Cotonou
Question; When
Senders name........
Senders address......
MTCN or Reference #..........

Feel free and take note that as soon as the parcel is on transit, your tracking number will be forward to you so that it will enable you to track your package over there and to know its delivery status or when it will be arriving down to your address. Let me repeat again, try and reconfirm your delivery information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and take note that your pin code of the card is 7864 do not expose it to anybody. And try to call me so that i will be rest assured that this message gets to you safely.

Accept our congratulations.

Thank you for banking with us

My warm greetings to your household,

Service Attendant: Rev.Pat Iwueze
Direct Tell to Reach Me: +229-994-58-618
Working Under United Bank of Africa (UBA)