+27865791854

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27865791854

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +27629712877 & +27865791854
Email: fnbforeignremittance@yahoo.co.za
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: faroukahmed437@gmail.com
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA [FNB]
Ref: SARB/PED/FNB/101/2011
Telegrams: 12409
Telegrams: 12409
Tel+27 -629712877
Fax: +27-865-791-854
Email: fnbforeignremittance@yahoo.co. za

Attn: SIR/MADAM

Compliments of the day to you, obviously this message might come as a surprise, but please consider it with high priority, which will definitely change our destiny for good.

I am Mr. Ahmed Farouk a business banker and Auditor of First National Bank here in South Africa for years. There is a Draft Account opened in our bank in 2010 by a long-time client of our bank Mr. Mark Johnson who was a foreigner, He was a businessman, a miner at Kruger Mining Company here in South Africa; he was also a geologist and a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in South Africa and other African Nations. Before he passed away on the 25th September, 2010 by plane crash that occurred in a small country in West African, Republic of Benin.

Leaving nobody as the next of kin or beneficiary of his account. As an auditor of the bank, I found this account not operative since the last day of deposit which was the same month he opened the account 2010, before his death. As a matter of fact the amount in this account is currently [USD22.5M ) waiting to be approved for immediate payment by the bank to any foreign account holder with accurate details concerning this account from 2010 till date ,who has all that is needed to be his next of kin and beneficiary/ inheritor . I want to present you as the next of kin to late Mr. Mark Johnson because this money cannot be approved for payment into any local account, but can only be approved to a foreign account because it was insured and there is a clause in the depository agreement between the Bank and Mr. Mark Johnson which states that on No condition can any local withdrawals be made from this account unless an offshore transfer.

In effect withdrawals can be made only when the money has been transferred from the vaults of the bank to a foreign bank account, I want to remit this fund out as soon as possible to avoid the South African Government from confiscating this money in line with the Federal Edict Act of 1979. If you are willing and capable of handling such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefits, because this opportunity may not come our way again I will use my position and influence in our bank to secure all legal approvals and onward transfer of this money into your nominated overseas bank account with the appropriate legal procedures here in South Africa within 10 official bank working days. This will be done and concluded legally to make the transaction a risk free one. I know how to do it and all the legal procedures needed. I will physically be in your country for the sharing of the money as soon as you confirm the money into your overseas bank account, I will offer you 30% of the total money for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for all expenses that may be incurred in the cause of this transaction, while 65% will be for me and the bank manager to invest in your company and Country. Finally, you should reply urgently and also call me on my private telephone below to enable me start up with all arrangements to certify you as. Beneficiary of the said fund at the Ministry of finance and justice respectively. Kindly get back to me using this email address: fnbforeignremittance@yahoo.co.za please treats this information as highly confidential.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Remain blessed

Country of Residence:
Mobile Telephone Number: ----------------------- --------
Age--------------------------- ------------------------------ --------
Sex--------------------------- ------------------------------ -------
Occupation ------------------------------ ---------------------------
Contact details office//home------------------ -------------------

Warmest Regard,

Mr. Ahmed Farouk
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.