+971524450627

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971524450627

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +971524450627
Email: mustpahaibrh@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mustpahaibrh@gmail.com
Dear Sir

My Name is Mr Ibrahim Mustpaha, Payment Coordinating Department World Wide Organization Dubai U.A.E.

Distress message was received from Fidelity Bank Plc from Africa on some approved fund to be paid by the World Wide Organization as stated but for security reason we have to undertake a verification process on your claim to determine the tenuity of your identity.

WORLD WIDE ORGANIZATION in Dubai is the assigned accredited FIDUCIARY AGENT & ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM in charge of the payment order as Deposited by Ministry of Finance Nigeria who signed an agreement of Understanding presenting you as a owner to be paid with this fund.

After due clarifications, we are writing to inform you that your name /company is among the order of payments forwarded to our company by Fidelity Bank Pl c for the contract Approved payment of the total sum of Twenty Million United State Dollars [$20 Million] being the payment cost of contract executed with file No. UMA/UGN/0274-UAGS/2015.

As the beneficiary of this fund, you were supposed to visit our office in Dubai for the signing of all related documents concerning the payment schedule and thereafter the release process of your funds commences but we have nominated a Lawyer to do that in Dubai here on your behalf since the change of this new policy hence, we shall implore you to get yourself ready to visit our office here and we shall proceed to the Bank for final payment.

You can reach me on my number 24HRS on +971 524450627. We work 24HRS

We shall await the prompt response to move further

Best Regards,

Dr Ibrahim Mustapha

Payment Coordinator

DUBAI .UAE.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.