+447547266845

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
mariko

+447547266845

Post by mariko »

Phone +447547266845
Name Dr. Sebastian Romeo Dutch
Age 44
E-mail: drromeo12345@gmail.com
Type of scam: Romance scam

Claims as from Amsterdam.
Works at UK/Chelsea & Westminster Hospital as obstetrician/gynecologist.
I want to let you know that I am happy to receive your reply to my message on the dating site. I am interested to know more about your life, your family, and possibly what you like in a man. I will tell you the basic things about myself now, and will also send you some of my pictures.

I’m a medical doctor working as a obstetrician/gynecologist.Sebastian romeo dutch, from Amsterdam working with Chelsea & Westminster Hospital UK. I did both an MD and PhD in med school. Before joining UNICEF,Only Nine years ago when i was working with (UNICEF) in Iraq.Haiti.Vietnam.Belize.Panama,Afghanistan.Nepal.After the death of my wife, I broke away from UNICEF in order to fight depression.Actually, my wife is really a big loss to the entire household but I'm almost getting over the pain

As for my personality, I am an easy going person, straight-forward and direct, kind and good hearted. I like nature a lot, and I go mountain biking every weekend, I do long distance walk every day, and sometimes on weekends.I dedicate more of my time to indigent care and doing medical mission trips.I do not smoke, however, I love red wine! I am quite an organized person, and I like my home to be clean and tidy. Among my friends, I am well liked because I am honest, helpful, and caring.i'm a very private person I reach out to people easily with my sincerity.

I guess that will be all for now. Would be nice to hear back from you.